✨Loyal Husband✨ Part - 1

Hi Sugars ❤️ so it is the first part of this series...hope you will enjoy 👍
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

??? : Are you happy now ? I told you that girl doesn't deserve you but you didn't listen to me...now face the consequences.

??? : D-Dad...I am sorry.

??? : Shut up Shu Kurenai!!! Just shut up and what about my reputation ? My image ? YOU DESTROY EVERYTHING!!!

Shu : Sorry dad...

Mr.Kurenai : Will your sorry do everything alright ?

Shu : I don't know why she ran away before our wedding but dad she agreed for marriage.

Mr.Kurenai : She agree huh ? Then where the hell is she ? She just made you fool, we almost invite everyone our relatives, my business partners...I also have some special guests and only 2 days left and she is nowhere to be found.

Shu : I know she did wrong but dad...

Mr.Kurenai : But what huh ? What ? You tried to find her...right ? Did you find her ?

Shu shook his head as no.

Mrs.Kurenai : Honey please...he is already hurt, please don't shout at him like this.

Mr.Kurenai : Now what should I do ? You both mother and son listen to me carefully, now I'll decide and you both have to obey...UNDERSTAND ?

Mrs.Kurenai : What do you mean ?

Mr.Kurenai : Only one person can help us now and that is my best friend Kuromi...I am going to fixed his marriage to his daughter.

Shu : Dad...it's impossible.

He said angrily.

Mrs.Kurenai : He is our son honey, you just can't pressurized him for-

Mr.Kurenai : Did I asked you ? Okay then I'll leave from here, it's better if I die rather than loose my reputation and respect.

He was about to go but stop after Shu said something.

Shu : Dad...I love her, how can I marry someone else ?

Mr.Kurenai : She is not someone else, my and Kuromi's father fixed yours and Y/n's marriage when you both were kids but after graduation you come back and said you love Lia and just for your happiness I agreed...I said no to my best friend and I disrespect my father's decision only for you and now your girlfriend ran away before wedding day...WOW! JUST WOW!!!

Shu : I know dad but...

Mr.Kurenai : I am your father Shu and I always want your good, it's not only about my reputation but also about yours and what will others think ? Of course the news channels always waiting for some spicy news but son...just for once trust me please.

He hold Shu's both hands.

Shu : Okay dad, do whatever you want...I am the reason of this situation so, I'll marry your best friend's daughter.

Mrs.Kurenai : Son please don't force yourself.

Shu : No mom...dad is right, I trusted her alot but what she did ? I am ready dad.

Mr.Kurenai : Thank you son, thank you so much...I hope Kuromi will understand me...I am going.

He hugged Shu then backed off and quickly rushed out.

Mrs.Kurenai : Shu my son...

Shu : I am okay mom...d-don't worry.

He immediately went in his room and locked the door.