Tripitaka heard everything and what's up with those kids. And oh boy He's rooting for Mk and Mei.

"Well I can't ruin the fun. Those kiddos need to learn" they're still young and has a lot of room to put their Boxes In filled with knowledge and experience. "Hey monkey king You Missed a scroll!" Picking up the black scroll.

Wukong immediately snapped his head behind. Seeing that scroll right under her palms he Screeched in horror and tripped on his footing causing his face to hit the ground.

"Donghai! Don't open that!"

He Shouted, his voice Echoing the cave. Sensing his destress the scroll was about to unwrap but she caught it in time and wrapped it with a spare rope. Jumping up his position wukong Snatched it away and sighs in relief.

"Good Heavens!"

"It's curse shit isn't it?"

"My face says it all Kiddo. Next time if ever you see shady Objects call me!"

He shaked, laughing at his Terrified face. Wukong Pushed away The scroll and Dragged her out the room.

[--○--]

"Woah."

Sipping her Smoothie, Bai'he Squints her eyes seeing two giant serpents Spitting accids and melting the  buildings. She's currently in the park just beside the grannies busy Enjoying their daily Tai'Chi. And putting the radio on max volume the serpent noticed this, advancing in aggression, Bai'He Shrieked and Hid Behind the grandma's.

Slamming down, The ground Shook with a strong gust of wind and dust covering the park. Still doing their Tai'Chi's Bai'He Shaked. "Yo Goodmorning Bai'He! How are you Grandma's?" Waving with the staff on full Gigantic size. Mk greeted her and the elders.

"Thanks Mk!"

"Were good Xiaotian"

"Such a good child"

"Good morning Xiaotian"

The grandma's Greeted, Nodding at them. MK Pushed the Beast away from the civilians.

"Hey Monkey boy!"

Shouting on top of the building, Mk Frowned seeing the two brother Demons again. With a large Grin they laughed and mocked him. "Come and Try us then! Let's see if you could handle the Golden Scissor!" Jin Shouted. Running back on his Motor Mk started the engine and drove through the streets. Trying to get close he Gasped Seeing the serpents wrap around together and Formed a Gigantic Scissor that possibly could cut a building down. "Changing the city sounded preeeeeettty good! How bout that?" Jin Cackled, And his brother nods.

"Yeah! Just like Yours Monkey how bout that?!"

"HEY! DONT INSULT MY NEW GLOW UP UGLYS!"

How dare those Twin brothers Insult his Hair! Mei Did all of the tying! He even Hid away his Bandana for this!
"Comin through Mk!" Passing in full speed Mk Yelped once Mei drove with her Dragon jet. "You should really change a Vehicle My dude! Any car would be better than that!" She laughed, and Mk Grumbled.

To be honest what's up with people these days Making fun of his Motorcycle? The good old boy can still drive! "Mei! My motorcycle can still drive that fa—" feeling a sudden loud cough out his engine and his speed slowing down. Mk Groaned.