chapter 15

"What's on your neck?!" Henry asked as he looked closer. I tried to see but couldn't. I ran to the pot full of water. When I saw my reflection I saw a small bruise on my neck or.....a hicky. I groaned.

I'm going to kill him! I thought as I walked back to Henry.

"It's just a bruise must have hit my neck on one of are missions." I said like it was no big deal. Henry seem convinced and turned back to his log. I looked around the camp to find pan. When I saw him I marched right up to him. He turned when he saw me coming and didn't even have a chance to smirk at me as I dragged him away muttering under my breath. When we got to the thick part of the forest I turned around and grabbed him by the collar.

"Couldn't get enough-"

"Look at what you did!" I cut him off. I pointed to me neck and he raised his hand brushing his thumb over it. He smirked and looked back up at me.

"Looks like a hicky love." He said like it wasn't that big of a deal. "If you want another one to match on the other side of your neck. I would be happy to." He said lowering his head to my neck. I backed up.

"NO! I want it gone." I said. I've been trying to get rid of it with magic but it's not working.

"I like it. It lets people know you're mine." He said grabbing my waist.

"I'm not yours!"I pulled his hands off me. "I'm not a possession. You can't own me!" I said turning around to look at anyone but him. This island is messing with my head. I turned back to go to the camp but pan stepped in my way.

"You are mine." He growled. I leaned forward to his ear.

"Not in a million years." I growled back.

"I stay young forever...I can wait." His eyes ran over me. "And what a wonderful thing to wait for." He said it he trying to flatter me right now? Is he serious? I scoffed at him and sent him a glare holding back the tingly feeling in my stomach.

"Well sorry to burst your bubble...really not sorry actually...but I'm not staying here for a million years so I would be dust before that happen." I said my hands on my hips. Peter's eyes grew dark as he moved quickly against a tree.

"Tsk tsk tsk. That's nit very nice. You are mine. Nothing!...can change that. You belong to me as I belong to you. I hope you enjoy the scenery because you're going to be here for a long time." He growled lowly. I leaned forward to whisper in his ear.

"Over my dead body." I said lowly. He looked as if he was going to say something out of instinct but held himself back as he looked at me.

"Don't say that." He whispered. Bipolar much. "Is it bad to want someone so much you don't want to let them go?" He asked his voice hushed as he rested his head on my shoulder. I moved away from him and held my hands up.

"Now you sound like an ubcest ex boyfriend." I stated. "I don't do the whole. One true love. Or any love for that matter. I have friend zoned so many guys with out even realizing it until someone tells me that is what I did. Personally I hate this island." I stated as I looked him in the eye. "This heat is killing me." I said seriously. "Snow. Winter is the wonderful season I can live with. Fall is even better than this constant heat wave it feels like I'm in a microwave." Just then the leaves started to change an orange color some turned red while others turned Brown. Fall colors was at every turn. When you looked out side of the clearing it was still the tropical theme. I looked at Peter and he had a confused look on his face looking around.

"How did you do that?" He asked looking at me. I didn't bother answering as I leaned against the tree sighing in relief. He looked around before turning back to me. By now I was on the ground just enjoying this moment.

"I have know idea, but can it stay? I'll stay here in this circle as the rest of you live in the heat." I said closing my eyes.