'Shh,' I hear someone say, and it certainly wasn't Thomas.

I slide on the floor close behind Thomas and grab his ankle to give him a fright, which ends up in him kicking me right in the bridge of the nose.

"Thomas what the fuck?" I whisper to him and he continues to crawl in the vent, someone clearly leading the way with a light. .

"I'm following aris. He wants to show me something." Thomas says before aris stops crawling and jumps through a vent, leading us into a room full of bodies with wires coming from them.

"Where did you come from?" Aris asks, pointing at me.

"I followed Thomas." I exclaim proudly before aris' attention is snapped from me onto a girl.

"Rachel! Shit she was in my maze." Aris says shaking his head but that's when Thomas hears someone coming and he grabs both aris and I and pulls us behind a small convenient wall as a screen pops up with a girl we watched commit suicide very alive.

"I thought she killed herse-" I go to argue, but aris slaps a hand over my mouth .

"Shut up." Thomas mouths to me as we begin listening into the conversation.

Well, I regret listening to the conversation as it turns out janson is coming to kill my group, so Thomas , aris and I are speed crawling through the vents to warn them.

"Wake up, call!" I scream, turning the light on as Thomas begins to move the beds and stuff in front of the door .

"Everyone in the vents and follow aris! We are not safe here they are working with wicked!" I scream, jumping around as one by one. All the boys climb in the vent and presumably follow aris as Thomas and I finish boarding up the door right when janson and his men make it to us.

"Go! Y/n go! I'll be right behind you!" Thomas screams as I slide myself into the vents, seeing minhos legs not too far infront of me I quickly catch up, Thomas directly behind me.

A cold shiver flies down my body as I hear janson screaming shit as he realises we aren't in the room anymore.

Running through a corridor with aris and Winston was not how I imagined my first night here would be going, but here we are.

I turn a random corner and bump right into a guard.

He goes to pull his gun from his belt, but I punch him square in the nose before kneeing him in the balls, which causes him to fall over

"You little shit!" He screams as I smile proudly to myself before taking his gun from his belt.

"Let's go!" I call to aris and Winston who are just stood watching me.

"How are you so fast?" Aris asks between panted breaths, and I smile proudly

"She was a runner in our maze." Winston says, and aris sighs of approval before we continue running.

We make it to the other side of the door Thomas and all that should be at soon, and aris begins typing in random codes, and I stare at him in amusement.

Once the door opens, aris waves at everyone, and that's where my eyes fall on Teresa, and I pull her into a really tight hug .

"I didn't tell you this when it happened, but I am so sorry about Chuck." Teresa says, holding me tightly.

"Chuck?" Aris asks, confused.

"My little brother died right as we were leaving the glade." I say, and aris places a hand on my shoulder, which causes me to blush slightly, and Teresa opens and widens her eyes at me.

Aris and I walk side by side with each other in the mall, when we come across a store that looks like there would be clothes in it and we begin picking the clothes up and holding them against each others bodies.

"This would suit you." I joke, holding a tight red dress up at aris' body, and he laughs and rolls his eyes.

"Okay, I'm gonna change, so don't look." I say to aris as I pick up a warm jumper and some cargos.

Aris respectfully turns away, and I smile before starting to get changed.

Once aris and I are both changed, I put on some random Converse. I found that they are about a size too big, but it's okay.

I also put my gun back in my pocket just in case, when I hear Thomas scream that we all have to run and when I look out the window, I don't realise why.
Cranks.

Alot of fucking cranks are chasing him, minho and Newt.

"Shit go!" Aris screams as he grabs my hand and drags me out the store and he begins running in the same direction everyone else is, but eventually I'm dragging him because I run too quick.

Running up random escalators end up in running down a random corridor, where I watch Winston get bitten and I gasp but realise nobody else saw so maybe I should keep it to myself.

And now we're all hiding in giant piles of rubble, aris close by my side and Teresa at the other.

"Sleep here. We'll leave in the morning." Thomas announces, and I quickly fall asleep, not needing anyone to tell me twice.

I open my eyes to a big dark space, nothing in it apart from myself.
Until I turn around and I see Chuck.
"You left me y/n. You left me to die." Chuck screams, and I shake my head .
"No, no, chuck! I wouldn't leave you. I'd never leave you." I argue, and Chuck shakes his head over and over again.
"You left me to die! I'm dead because of you! I hate you!" Chuck screams, and that's when I'm woken up by someone shaking me.

"Y/n!? What's wrong." Aris asks, and I feel my neck soaked with tears, so I'm guessing my face is too.

"I had a dream of him." I say, shaking my head and aris. I'm guessing knows who I'm talking about as he doesn't dare to question it further, and instead, he just pulls me closer to him .

I fell in love with aris that night, and now it's been months without him .

"Y/n! Get the left side!" Thomas screams over the train, screeching on the tracks, and I run on the roof of the train over to the left side and quickly fasten the strap onto the hoop before bullets are fired at me

Without hesitation, I pull the gun from my pocket and begin shooting bullets in the same direction, almost never missing. And that's when I feel the train cart be lifted higher and higher into the air, and I hold on tightly to the strap to stop myself from falling anywhere.

As Thomas opens the door, my jaw drops .

"Aris!" I scream, and aris quickly stands up and runs to me, grabbing my face and kissing me deeply as he smiles.

And I fell in love him with him all over again that night.