Different Taste Part 2

Start from the beginning

Caroline POV:
Hayley, I don't trust what she is saying. She's a witch and she gives me weird vibes. I understand but I need to know what happened to my parents. Please come with me, Caroline? I understand if you're unable to. However, I would appreciate your company. Of course, Hayley. Do you really think, I would come to New Orleans just to leave you by yourself? Nevertheless, with creepy witches? Thank you! My heart skipped a beat having her simply hug me. Ahh shit. I think I may fall in love with her. Fuck, I muttered to myself!!!

Third POV:
Both Hayley and Caroline left and tried to get a room at a hotel before they met Sophie. They were able to. However, it became uncomfortable when the attendants constantly looked at Hayley with coldness. Eventually, it became 6:45pm and they left to the address Sophie had provided to them. Once there, they both fell unconscious seeing that Sophie had snapped Caroline's neck and said a sleeping spell to put Haley to sleep.

Hayley POV:
Ahhh, my head is killing me I screamed. Hayley, are you okay Caroline said as she looked Hayley from head to bottom to check she was okay before providing her a kiss to her head. Yes, I am. But why are we locked here. I don't know love.

Sophie came in and said: Hayley Marshall, born Andrea Labonair. Your parents were murdered by the grandpa of your fiancé. Your parents were Royalty to the Crescents Wolves. You carry magic within you as well as your werewolf side. However, that side of you hasn't been activated. You were saved by Marcel Gerard.

Why did I kidnap you? Because I need you to call Klaus here to have him help me overthrow Marcel. Why would I do that I expressed frustrated. Because you are carrying twins. Fraternal twins and both Klaus and your friend Caroline have fathered your kids. What do you mean I said as tears came rolling down my eyes? Klaus is the parent to one of your twins and Caroline is the parent of the second twin. How? They are both vampires!!! Klaus is the original hybrid. He was born wolf, therefore making him able to have kids. As for Caroline, Hayley you are a werewitch. And you had sex with her during your heat. During that time a lot of magic spurred from your intimacy leading you to become pregnant with her child as well. Holy shit, I muttered.

Klaus POV: Hello love, guess whose back!

Hours before:

Klaus POV:
As I contemplated my future, I discovered that I wanted to search for Hayley. She is my mate and I will not allow Caroline to come into my territory. She is mine!!!

As I started packing my bags to travel to New Orleans, I tapped into Hayley to see what she was doing. I saw her traveling with Caroline to New Orleans. Ahhh, i actually kinda liked blondie. Ohh well! If she attempts to woo my Queen, I will kill her and deliver her head at the platter of her friends and family.

I continued to listen to what they were saying and I felt for Hayley. She and I are more alike than I expected. She's been through so much alone. I at least was fortunate to have my family. However, she never had anyone. I vowed to myself, that I would provide her with love, safety, a family. I would take her around the universe so she can explore the world. I would help her venture into getting a college education, following her dreams, and doing everything she wished for when she was a little world. I will make sure to provide anything she can ever ask for.

With new found determination, I got on a flight to New Orleans. Based on calculations, I would land before Hayley and Caroline arrived in New Orleans. Once I arrived, I went to the bar and saw Marcel. My heart broke because he never searched for us or told us he was alive and we all mourned his passing. When he turned to look at me he was shocked but walked to me to give me a hug and asked me what I was doing in his city. What do you mean your city, I asked him? I am the King of New Orleans. Not for long!

I left and went to the hotel to await the arrival of Hayley and blondie. I could have easily gone to the Abonair. However, I knew they were going to stay at this hotel because it was the best hotel in the city and I wanted to be near my little wolf. They went to eat before they came to the hotel. Surprisingly, their room was a few feet from mine. I heard them conversing that they were to meet Sophie at 7pm. Therefore, I put all my things away so I could follow them.

I saw them stop in front of the location. But they are newbies to the supernatural because they didn't feel me following them. Nevertheless, that Sophie set a trap for them. I was about to step out before Sophie broke blondies neck and put a sleeping spell on Hayley. I would have stopped it but I wanted to see what Sophie wanted with Hayley. Therefore, once inside I heard her tell Hayley her past. Nevertheless, that she was pregnant with my child.

Wow! Who knew I could impregnate someone!At least, it was my mate which I totally was beyond excited for! However, my wolf was searching for blood since discovering she was also carrying Blondies child. Fuck, I cannot kill her. However, I can make sure that blondie never gets to touch my mate ever again!!! I think I may just kill her if she ever thinks about touching Hayley in any intimate way!!!

Once decision was made up, I came out of hiding and smirked: Hello love, guess whose back!