Sinunoga E-wa

"A garden of Magnolia right here..."

"That would be beautiful..."

"Right?" with an excited squeal she looked at the man beside her, with whom she had walked and walked together for now almost 10 years.

The man smiled softly, his back in front of the bright radiation of the sun perfectly covering his chiseled clean appearance. As if a drunk high in happiness, she smiled ear to ear feeling all giddy thinking about what was ahead for them. Her soft hands in his hold, their slender fingers intertwined together playing a caressing contest, they were walking steadily ahead. 

The wide green landscape seemed vast, never-ending, with infinite unseen possibilities, just how their future was. She remembered that they were definitely going through mesmerizing Jasmine but nonetheless, she felt optimistic about the landscape. Her smile suddenly froze realizing how her hand felt cold not finding the warm hold of her lover's hand.

She glanced around, but no one, she could see none. The sky was no longer bright and full, as she turned her head upward glancing at the dark sky which felt hollow as if it would swallow her completely, she was afraid.

Right and left, here and there, all she could see was a wasteland. Every surrounding etched darkness, her steps got haggard, hurried, and frantic similarly resonating with her heart. She searched, still searched for him but not a single ounce of human existence aside from her was found within the periphery. While her steps felt heavy she advanced ahead further coming by a colorful bunch of flowers, somewhere roses, with their rough thorny appearance, some perfectly dropped Dicentra, some anticipable Tulips...but none could grab her attention that wanted just one, one particular existence.

Her hopes wilted as she continued further through the dark land with some colorful spots, she was running out of breath and energy but she suddenly could sniff the rich fragrance of Magnolia, yeah her favorite flower, she ought to continue to reach the other end of this vast land to meet him with new possibilities. 

She couldn't see how desperate she seemed, but how much despair she was in, she could feel very clearly, her eyes started to burn with a less fierce burn than what her heart was feeling, her little heart was withstanding a big responsibility by holding all those clenching feelings, her tears ran rampant as the streams of tears fell, glided down her cheeks to her already chapped lips. 

Salty, tears were salty, not bitter like what she was experiencing. Her muddled thoughts only held him, her mind on repeated screening of every bit of memory with him, she wanted to scream out his name to call out to him but her throat felt dry and her voice tired.

Her devastating self could hold on how much longer? But she was seeing, seeing bright radiance coming from behind the horizon that she was drifting towards. Finally, she realized the struggle of slowly blooming Prunus buds in that brazen land she was running in. Hope, yeah she could never lose hope.

But as she was getting near the bright place she was running for, her heart started to tremble, the tremble was definitely because of the tremor not because of excitement, but instead of the light-heartedness she was expecting, she started to feel her heart getting every second passing by.

Her pitiful feets stopped, her eyes opening wide as a wide garden full of white lilies came in front of her view. This-

"Hey!"

"Umm...I- I hope it gets better, stay strong." 

"You've had it hard. He'll always be with you in here." a finger pointed straight at her heart.

"You still got us, don't lose hope."

"..."

Every now and then new faces came in front of her, sympathizing with her, giving their words of encouragement, nothing entering her.

"Aww...such a tragedy!! She seems to have lost it!"

"They had just married, why has everything turned out like this? I feel bad for her."

"They were together for how many? huh? 9 years?"

"Awww..."

No, she needed none of this, no not the sympathizing looks, no not the warm embrace of anyone, no tears of anyone, no words of encouragement for her, nothing, all she needed was him, was it that much to ask? She wondered completely muddled, as she glanced at the newly constructed cemetery of her loved husband.

IAME- Aggghhh!! I don't think it was any interpretation of the song... it went off-topic I know, but I wanted something dark yet romantic yet tragic that is how I feel about this song...I tried...