Chapter 3

Yami's POV:

Yumi and Tora wanted to stay with Karube, Arisu, Chota and I guess Shibuki so I agreed on this only because I know it would make them happy and as long as their happy I'm happy. We all decided to stay in a mall since there would probably be a ton of stuff that could be useful especially for Chota's leg. I wanted him to get better so we can get back to playing the games.

Me, Karube and Shibuki were searching the stores while Arisu and Tora were searching around outside and Yumi was taking care of Chota.
While we were looking for useful stuff I saw Karube grab a knife from the the shelf next to me then I heard shibuki say "why would we need that?" With a confused look on her face.
Karube looking at her before opening his mouth "for zombies" he said I turned to him unamused suddenly I heard Shibuki laugh with a high annoying voice while she grabbed some stuff and left.

I watched as she left before hearing Karube say "hey Yami can I ask you something?" Turning around to face him I wanted to say 'no' but I promised Yumi and Tora I'd be nice. So I looked at him "sure" I say uninterested in what he has to say.

He looks me in the eye before saying "how are your sisters still alive?" I was suprised by this looking at him in anger "are you trying to say their weak?" I say in an angry voice.

He stared at me nervously saying "well I mean kinda it's just that they seem a little childish- " looking him in the eye while getting close to his face taking the knife from his hand "say anything like that again and I'll make sure you die in the next game" I threaten putting the knife close to his neck before walking away.

Tora's POV:

I was bandaging up Chota's leg the best I could. Accidentally pressing a little to hard on his leg I heard him let out a hiss looking up at him "sorry" I apologized. He looked at me "it's ok" he says softly.

After a while I heard him clear his throat saying "uh- so why were you happy about the game?" In a nervous tone. Looking at him confused "you don't feel happy about winning?" I say tilting my head slightly. He looked at me nervously saying "well yea but I mean before the game ended you were smiling" I look at him putting my head in my hand to think "hmm....um....I honestly don't know" I say shrugging my shoulders.

Sorry this took so long I've had some horrible writers block the past few months hope this makes up for it :)