The Peacock's Soulmate

My first oneshot Feligami. At first from season 4, I thought Felix turned out as a bad guy but as months went by, my instincts are telling me that he's neutral or anti-hero in his own terms. My instincts are never wrong because I can't hate a character without a reason. The only characters I hate are Chloe, Lila, and Gabriel because those three have caused alot of damage than Felix. Felix never harmed anyone but those three did. And Kagami was right that he didn't know how to express himself because maybe his childhood was mistreated by his father and it twisted his dark heart to become cold. But that all changed when he had feelings to Kagami. That's what he's been missing all along. Love.

Characters belong to (c) Zagtoon.

--------------------------------------------------

While holding each other's hands, Kagami never thought that Adrien's cousin was different than him. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all but she knew he still has a lot of punishment to go through that night at the Diamond Dance.

"I know you're still mad about the Diamond Dance incident. I just wanted to help but I never meant any harm. I guess I was using my powers selfishly that I didn't think of the consequences" Felix explain with sincerity.

"I understand but what you did was not freedom for me or Adrien, it's isolation. Felix, the world is always gonna be a mess every day. Life is balanced between good and evil. Good and evil can come from anyone and anywhere" Kagami held his hand, "It's like whenever I give in to my negative emotions, Monarch takes advantage of me and my negative emotions corrupt me with darkness. That's why Ladybug and Cat Noir will always free the victims from akumas every day"

"I did mention you about my father. All my life he treated me like a monster and I was corrupted with my own darkness to see the world filled with evil controlling everyone's life. But when I met you again, it changed me. Something that I've been missing" Felix said.

"Which is?" Kagami asked.

"Love" Felix replied.

"Which your father lacked at all," Kagami said.

"Yes, even at his death bed he smacked my hand away," Felix said.

"Sounds like you've been having a tough life, it clouded your judgment" Kagami felt bad for him.

"Yes, and I want to make up for all of it, including being responsible for making Monarch," Felix said.

"So it was you as the dog holder? I was there as Ryoku the dragon holder" Kagami glared at him.

"Yes, I was the puppy. I get it you're angry but I needed the peacock miraculous. I'm sorry I was like a bad guy but like you said, I didn't know how to express myself nor had any social interactions" Felix felt ashamed.

"Just wait until I get it back. Why did you need it so badly?" Kagami glared at him more.

"That's classified. I'm sorry. Please try to understand that I'm redeeming myself, my queen" Felix said.

"I'm still not your queen but you have a long way to step out of the shadows, bird," Kagami said but then remembered the flip she did on him, "That flip move I did on you in the alley, you didn't see that coming" She chuckled.

"Um, yeah" Felix replied nervously.

"But you did show a bit of heroism to save my life" Kagami holds his hand as they walk out of the movie theater.

"Yes, from your mother," Felix said.

"And the only question is why," Kagami asked as they head into the alley to hide from the public.