𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

Not that those were the only reason but the ocean was the main reason why the beach was scary.

A year ago you watched the movie San Andreas and that movie scared the shit out of you

Sure you were a kid but the waves just scared you, how tall it was compared to a adult and a whole ass building and how many people got hurt by water scared you. alright, the movie was about an earthquake but the ocean had something to do with it so obviously you got scared

The reason why and how you saw the movie was basically you falling asleep on the couch then waking up and to tired to move so you laid there and watched the whole thing, not to mention your parents didn't know you were awake.

so uh yea

"i don't wanna go.." you spoke and squat down, kento then walked towards you and picked you up.

"i'm sure you will, your teacher will look after you" he spoke and walked down the stairs with you, "plus you can just play in the sand- or sit around" kento added as you didn't reply.

━━━━

"oh hello y/n!" mrs ukai waved at you as you entered the classroom, you waved back and walked away to do something while your mom spoke to mrs ukai.

"i just want to inform you that y/n really doesn't like the beach- oh especially the ocean, so please look after her" she shyly told mrs ukai, "ah! don't worry, we got three other teachers coming with us so all the kiddo's gonna be carefully watched" mrs ukai assured your mom as she nodded and thanked her before leaving.

you were colouring a hello kitty colouring page until you heard some loud bickering and looked up to see osamu and atsumu. fighting over something, as they both held it and pulled it back and forth from each other.

hm

you blinked and looked away back on your colouring page, until you head someone call your name.

your ears perked up and immediately sat up and spotted hitoka waving at you, running towards you. "Y/NNN!" she called out and hugged you tightly.

"hi hi hitoka" you smiled as the two of you began colouring again.

as you two were peacefully colouring you randomly got a shiver down your spine and looked around to see kenma. he was with his mom as she held his hands and was speaking to him although his eyes were wide open and staring at you- not paying attention to what his mom was saying. your brows frown from confused and uncomfortableness.

you then saw kenma wink

however

it wasn't a normal wink

more of a wide eyes frog wink

he then smiled at you brightly as you are now traumatised and looked away and just tried to forget about it by continuing colouring.

"kenma who are you winking at—" kenma's mom questioned and was about to turn to see who when kenma held onto her face, making her face him

"your future daughter-in-law" kenma smiled and skipped away towards you

kenma's mom sat there confused and looked at mrs ukai, "he's one out of like 12 other kids who's also in love with her" mrs ukai told her as she just nodded