A Grassy Place

(I'm back motherhyuckers, sorry I left y'all hanging for a bit. That creativity juice stopped flowing, but we back now :D)

Elias started to panic, Y/N couldn't blame him. Just a minute or two ago, they'd been taller than grass. But now, they'd been reduced to the size of an ant.

{Elias}
"Dude! What the hell are we gonna do!? We're small as an ant, we have no way to get back to our original size, and it'll probably take around a week or 3 for someone to actually send in a missing persons report! Even then, they wouldn't think to check the backyard! If they did decide to check back here, how would we get their attention!? We don't have a flare that's our size!"

{Y/N}
"ELIAS! CALM THE FUCK DOWN!"

Elias snapped his head in Y/N's direction.

{Elias}
"CALM. DOWN? YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN? HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN WHEN I'M THE SIZE OF AN A-"

Y/N slapped the shit outta Elias. Elias held his face, rubbing it slightly.

{Elias}
"Fuck man.. thanks. I think. I'm just, absolutely terrified right now."

{Y/N}
"I am too, but I'm gonna try to keep this slightly less worried attitude on right now. It's gonna get difficult eventually, but we got each other."

Elias's worried face turned into a slight chuckle.

{Elias}
"What am I, your boyfriend?"

Y/N shoved Elias a tiny bit.

{Y/N}
"Oh go choke on some beef jerky why don't you? You know full well I ain't into guys."

{Elias}
"You sure? I can change that real quick. Have you seen how absolutely gorgeous I am?"

Y/N snickered.

{Y/N}
"Dude, you're nowhere near my gorgeousness. You're at most a 6 out 10."

{Elias}
"A 6? Really? That's good enough for me, seeing as I think I'm a 5."

{Y/N}
"Glad I could help with your oh so fragile self-esteem."

Elias rolled his eyes.

{Elias}
"For reals though, thanks for helping me calm down."

{Y/N}
"No worries dude! That's what friends are for."

Elias nodded slowly, surveying the current surroundings. Y/N did the same. There was only grass, smaller pebbles, dirt, and an ant passing by. Wait, that's an ant. Y/N quickly tapped Elias's shoulder.

{Y/N}
"Dude, dude, dude, dude, dude,"

{Elias}
"What, what, what, what, what? You see something?"

{Y/N}
"Yeah! Look!"

The ant had turned it's head towards the two and started approaching them, Elias had turned around only to be met with the sound of the ant's confusion.