Mikaelson family dinner (request)

Request: Can you do a Hayley fluff or just a mikaelson family dinner (with reader)  but like make it funny idk if you understand that but if you have time!

I think I understand I hope you enjoy!!

Mikaelsons x black!reader (platonic)

You smacked Kol hand as you caught him trying to steal a piece of roast off the pan that you had just finish letting slow cook overnight: You decide to cook them a home cooked meal.

"If you don't go sit at that table and wait until I'm done." You told him.

"But Y/n it smells good I just want one piece." Kol says staring at the food.

"5."

"You can't be serious right now."

"4."

"I'm not a child y/n."

"You're acting like one. 3."

He just stands there.

"2."

He rolls his eyes and huff walking out the kitchen. You smirk and quickly get the baked spaghetti out the oven. You place it on the stove next to the roast. Everything was finally done. You had baked spaghetti, rice dressing, sweet peas, potatoes salad, roast and Hawaiian rolls. A meal your momma cooked on a few Sunday's.

You walked in the dining room and started placing the food on the table. When you were finished you say in-between Klaus and Rebekah.

"Now let's eat hungry hippos." Y/n said filling her plate up.

Kol rolled his eyes at your comment as he knew you were talking about him.

"Roll them again I dare you."

Kol pouted as his siblings laughed at him.

Everyone started digging in. You smiled as you heard the groans of goodness.

"I have to say y/n this is really good." Elijah says taking another bite.

"Please I put my foot into this food." You say cutting you a piece of roast off your plate and eating it.

The mikaelsons stopped eating after hearing the phrase.

You watched them in confusion and curiosity. "What?"

"You didn't actually put your foot in this right?" Rebekah ask cautiously.

You started at them before laughing. You were weak!! You started at their serious faces before placing your hand on your stomach.

"Oh my god my stomach hurts. It's a saying." You say between laughs. "It mean I did a hella good job."

You laughed harder as they're faces became blank from the meaning. "We need to get you all up into time. I would never put my feet in food."

You go back to eating laughing once in a while at the situation. "I'm never living this down!

@Tatiwashere21 I hope I fulfilled your request.