parte 2

Allyon wake up suddenly, he seemed like forgot something.
He turned on the cellphone and an robotic-ish voice talked.
"7:00 am, 3 messages from 2 person: Mason, Hey buddy, I think, that it is a wonderful idea..." "Yes!" He answered. Then he got to the litter table in the corner of the room, opened the laptop that was on the table. He touched the keyboard, and then started texting something [hello, so what time that we was supposed to meet?], He get up and was going to the kitchen, he took a frying pan and placed it in the oven, he opened the fridge and took the eggs. After frying, he took a plate to dispense the eggs, and then Allyon had breakfast.
Allyon felt his cellphone shake in his pocket, he answered the call, an an voice come over
[Hello Allyon!]
"Well, Is you Mason?"
[Ofc! Why wouldn't? My voice is so different now?]
"N-no, I-I'm just as-asking"
[Ownnnnnn. But I need to know when is the meet, and where.]
"Oh, if I remember well the meeting is 3:00 pm. Why?"
[I just forget]
"Ok. But the place I didn't know, do we can mark the place now!"
[Oh, so it can be in xxxxxxx xxxx?]
"Yes ofc. So it's 3:00 pm at xxxxxxx xxxx?"
[Yes]
[So goodby!]
"Bye".
He hanged out after that
Allyon got up, he walked to the closet and picked up an hair elastic and tied up his hair. He walked to the laundry and took an broom. He was going to sweep the floor.

The house was clean, as he walked to the kitchen, Allyon strated to make the lunch

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The house was clean, as he walked to the kitchen, Allyon strated to make the lunch. After eating, he turned to the bathroom " I'm taking a shower before going out"  so he showered.
After the shower, he turned on his phone "2:30 pm, no message" "Ok Lyra, tur on the alarm to 3:00 pm" "Alarm implanted".
He took the keys, and placed his phone on the bag, as he opened the door. Allyon was walking in the street, he didn't come here often, nor alone, but he knows a bit of here, because he was guided whenever he passed here. It wasn't a very bustling day, so it was calm, and he was happy until someone bumped into him, he could feel the cold of the floor close to him, and he knows that he was going to fall on the ground. He felt someone holding his fist "W-who is the-there?!"  "Oh, Isaac. And why, you're dressed Soo beautiful?" "Oh. This? I'm going on a meeting with Mason!" Allyon said with a smile in his face. Isaac was shoes for a second, then a huffed smirk formed on his face "So, I can go too?" "Oh of course!" Isaac hold his hand tightly, but gently as they walked away.