𝐨𝐝𝐝.

"i'll have to decline on your conditions, hitto. i won't let my men or i work under you like a dog."

"oh, but you're expecting me to let my brother grovel on your feet like an animal? do i sense some hypocrisy, kurokawa?"

it amazes everyone, especially kurokawa izana himself that this girl in front of him is still alive- surprised that he's able to hold his temper back even if he badly wants to kick her on the head right now.

there's a fine line between annoying him, to straight-up testing his patience. and hitto y/n is almost across that line, just a little bit more and he's sure that her neck will crack by the end of this conversation.

it intrigued him at how she thought that he'll be willing to give up one of his valuable executives just to serve her- and especially when she asked him that he'll serve her instead.

she's so pathetic.

a mere girl like her doesn't stand a chance against him, even with how many words leave that sharp tongue of hers, he'll always remain superior to her.

"and what makes you think you're worthy of having me as your servant?"

"and what makes you think that you're worthy of kakucho when you have others out here to your disposal?"

(e/c) eyes pierced at his skull, keeping her ground as she stood beside her brother. even when the male is clearly taller and larger than her, it was as if hitto kakucho had shrunk into a child.

because right now, y/n is the one who's in the spotlight.

"do you really think i'll give you my brother without someone in exchange?"

"so choose wisely, kurokawa izana, it's either you- or my brother will move in with me in hokkaido, far away from you."

if only izana's morals were completely gone, then a brawl would've started right then and there. but thankfully and luckily, he still has some respect for women and children- just as long as they don't test him.

he doesn't have the time to mess with this pesky creature who's overly clingy to her little brother.

well, i'm sorry that she's just being a good older sibling, something that you have the potential to be but chose not to and become an asshole instead.

anyways, moving on. everyone's at the edge of their seats, waiting to see what'll happen and if their leader will agree to her terms.

i mean, it's a pretty fair trade- an eye for an eye.

that is, if she doesn't die.

silence covered the seventh pier of yokohama city, the only sounds heard are the boats that are responsible for transporting cargoes all around japan.

y/n looked at him for a minute before letting out a sigh, tugging along her brothers' coat sleeve as she started making her way out of the place- quite literally dragging kakucho behind her.

"i tried to bargain with you-"

"a deal is a deal, hitto. you let kakucho stay here and i'll serve you." all eyes were on him this time, unable to take in what he had just said as a grin made its way onto the (h/c) haired girl's features.

kakucho had a different reaction far from what his sister has, looking at his friend with eyes wide in shock that he had just agreed to become a servant- y/n doesn't even leave the house unless it's to buy junk food and drag him home!

y/n immediately let go of her brothers' sleeve, clapping in amusement as everyone then turned to her as she grew two heads.

isn't this the same girl who zoned out during dinner? and the same girl who can't go about a day without experiencing headaches- and quite literally drinking straight black coffee in the belief that it'll cure her?

this person... she's different from the one that they thought they knew.

of course, it was evident that she's a risk-taker- that was clearly shown when she didn't hesitate to ask everyone where their leader was. but this is just something much different.

to be able to get the invincible kurokawa izana of yokohama to be your slave, you have to be of equal power to him.

"you made the right choice." the (h/c) haired girl turned to the still bewildered male beside her and nudged him, catching his attention as she gave him a stern glare.

"you better come back home at ten sharp tonight or you'll be moving in with me in hokkaido, understood?"

"yes ma'am."

with a satisfied grin, y/n made her way towards izana who's currently killing her non-stop inside his head. it's kind of unnerving to see his vacant eyes on you with an empty smile- but who cares, we all die anyway.

"i'll see you tomorrow, 'zana." and with that, everyone stared at her figure as she hailed a cab, leaving the pier victoriously.

though, one didn't take his defeat very well.

kakucho turned to his boss, bowing at a perfect angle as he apologized on behalf of his sister.

"i'm so sorry for her- please forgive us. i don't know what made her do it, you don't have to follow her conditions! i'll just sneak out and-"

"a deal is a deal, and i can't just break it, now will i?"

this was the first time that the executives saw izana take his defeat in a very calm manner... and that fact worries them because he might do something worse when the days pass by.

there isn't enough time until the fight between tenjiku and the tokyo manji gang will commence, and tenjiku is already prepared all thanks to tetta kisaki.

so what more than to serve a spoiled brat until then?

oh, and i don't know, maybe recruit her to make her annoying ass more useful?

kurokawa izana saw her potential on the battlefield- she's someone who isn't scared to charge headfirst and isn't terrified of the consequences.

she's a person who'll put others first before herself- and he needed someone like that.

maybe he'll get something out of this deal without her realizing- make her his mindless pawn and use her during the fight.

after all, no one can match his strength and excellence.

or can she?