𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧.

Start from the beginning

though, is it really torture if it hurts as if it's a dwarf twisting his ear?

"and you knew that kurokawa's your leader all along, why didn't you tell me anything?"

"that would be my fault. i told my executives to keep my position on the down low, wouldn't want our competitors to know, right?" y/n focused her attention to the blond male standing beside them, raising a brow as she crossed her arms.

not going to lie, his executives were enjoying the show, wanting to see where this'll go and if they need another coffin to fit her in.

you might think that they're going a bit overboard with all the funeral preparations and all, but they have the right to do so.

i mean, no one who dared to show kurokawa izana some attitude- because they'll be dead before they can even roll their eyes.

but, that wasn't the case as of the moment, and it's also surprising that she's still breathing at this point.

"does my brother have a debt to you or something? which is why you won't let him go? name the price, i can pay it by tomorrow."

this surprised not only her own brother but izana himself.

how can a eighteen year old be so confident about matters considering money? is she secretly part of some other gang?

"no- i'm not doing some illegal shit. it's called working and saving, something that kakucho wouldn't even know."

seriously, older siblings can be annoying- but scary at the same time.

the raven haired male let out a sigh, placing his hands on her shoulders as he tried to steer her away from this place before he even loses another family member.

poor boy.

"let's just go home, we still have tomorrow's outing to go to, remember?"

"the only thing that's happening is both of your funerals if you don't explain shit to me."

you might want to hold that sharp tongue of yours, hitto y/n, or else it would be your funeral that will be held tomorrow.

izana looked between the two siblings in amusement before deciding to step up- he wouldn't want his pawn to end up six feet below now, does he?

"it's my fault. i'm just merely taking caution- we never know who's listening if i told you my position."

(e/c) eyes narrowed themselves at his figure, trying to see if he's being genuine with his words or is making her an even bigger fool than she is now.

honestly, the blond is just impressed that she's not scared even a bit at him or at his executives who were watching behind them. any normal and sane people would've shut their mouth the moment he looks at them.

but her... oh boy, she's like a bomb.

"i know you're worried about your brother and his safety, but i can assure you that he wouldn't be hurt under my supervision."

"so, let him work under me- just until our job is done."

now, y/n has no idea what gangs do. i mean, she's seen a handful of movies containing mafia's and gang shit, and all of them were really... violent.

but all their members are clearly eighteen and some pimple-faced babies, what harm could they possibly do?

the answer to that is a lot.

kurokawa izana can sense her hesitation from where he's standing, grinning as he knows that he'll end up victorious in this fight.

the male knows his way with words, manipulating many people that he has met all-throughout his life.

"i'll make sure that he goes home every day, and i'll make him do the less violent stuff around here."

hitto y/n knows that it's a fair deal- since she only came here for her brother's safety, she doesn't care what the others do as long as he isn't roped into some illegal activities.

she side-eyed her brother who was being quiet beside her, head low as he waited for what his sister has to say.

"oi, kaku." the male immediately straightened his back like he's part of some military force, giving her his full attention as she looked at him with a neutral face.

"yes?"

"do you enjoy being in... whatever this is?" the two siblings made eye contact, having a silent conversation as everyone waited for what'll happen next.

after a minute of eye contact, the (h/c) haired girl sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose as she turned to izana who already knows that he's won this round.

"alright- fine. he can work under you as long as you stay true to your conditions."

"thank you."

now, you might expect y/n to finally leave now that everything's been settled, right?

... how stupid can this girl be.

everyone thought that she'll finally leave and they can get back to business- but they're shocked when she merely gave izana a grin, something that holds mischief.

this made the blond raise a brow at her, a bit intrigued as to what she has to say.

"it's a bit unfair that you're the only one who has conditions here, no?"

"what do you mean by that." y/n let out a faux sigh of disappointment, shrugging as kakucho looked at her with slightly wide eyes.

"oh, you know. i finally allowed my brother to work in your little gang- what about me? what do i gain from this?"

"your gain?" izana chuckled, tilting his head as the two teenagers looked at each other, eyes dark as lighting can be seen between them.

"isn't knowing that kakucho's in good hands not enough?"

"oh heavens no- that's far too low to be my gain."

kurokawa izana takes back what he said about hitto y/n being a nobody because she's clearly a somebody.

someone who can take down fifty men in just one word- maybe that's too much, but she has the potential to do so, in his opinion.

the male has a good eye on knowing whether a person is strong or not. and based on his conversation with her, he knows that she's strong- just not near his level.

whatever her conditions are, he's sure that it's definitely simple. i mean, what can a girl like her want?

"fine, what are your conditions."

"simple- my brother is working for you, i want someone from your executives to work under me."

now this... no one expected her conditions to be like this.

"y/n- are you dumb?!"

hitto y/n ignored her brother's scolding as she placed a finger on her chin, a cheshire grin playing on her lips that made izana irk in his spot.

this girl is playing with fire and she knows it.

"better yet- i want you to work under me."

"what'll it be, kurokawa?"