it's surpriseeee, I'll tell
you after the match or
when we hang out

Fair. Don't forget that we
only have till midnight to
hang out.
Our coach doesn't let
us staying up late,
even if the week is for
walking arround LA

It's the same for us
We are going to
stay in your hotel too.
The coaches want to keep
both teams together during
the week

That's cool!

Well, gtg, I really need to
sleep
I need to wake up at like 5am
rn it's almost 10:30pm for me

Damn, okay okay
Sleep well!
See ya tomorrow 🫶🫶

Bye🤸‍♀️
seen at 10:28pm

____________

I really need to go to sleep. I decide to turn off my phone and put it charging.

Now I just need to enjoy my almost 6 hours of sleeping.

.

I heard my alarm ringing saying it was 5 am. Damn, I actually slept 6 hours without waking up? I deserve an award.

I got up and I checked my phone seeing if there was any messages from someone. There was a few from the soccer gc, it was basically everyone saying to no forget to stay at 6am at the airport. I have about 1 hour left.

I went down the stairs to have breakfast before dressing up.

"Good morning sweetie! I was about to check if you were already awake. I see it isn't necessary." My mom says while putting the breakfast on the table. She made bacon with eggs, my favorite breakfast. Even tho I don't like eating in the morning, I eat a small portion of what she made. I don't want her to feel bad.

"Good morning mom, where's dad?"

"He left really early today, he had to go to work, I'm sorry." mom says making a sad smile.

It's always the same, my dad either leaves to go work and doesn't even say nothing to me or just goes drink with his friends and comes at almost 1/2 am. I am sick of it. He says that he loves me but I barely see him.

I eat and I go upstairs without saying a word. I dress up a nice and comfortable outfit and I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth, fix my hair and put my eyeliner and the rest of my usual makeup.

the outfit:

After I finish all of my things I pick up my suitcase and I go down stairs to meet my mom, who's already waiting for me

"We can go mom, I have everything here with me."

"You sure? Your phone? Headphones? Your book?" god, she really knows me.

"Yes mom, I have all that."

"Great!" She says while she goes to the car and I follow her.

.

We arrived at the airport. I left the car and I saw half od the team reunited at the entrance of the airport. I hug my mom and I kiss her cheek saying my goodbyes. I go meet the team. The rest of the girls are arriving at almost the same time.

Once we're all here, we go to the airport to catch our plain and finally go to Los Angeles.

.

I don't have anyone to sit with me so I decided to go alone since there was enough empty sits in the plane. I just putted my headphones on and listen to music while trying to rest. But before that, I texted Madeleine to let her know the we were already taking the flight.

It started playing "cardigan" by Taylor Swift.

And I fall asleep, just like almost all of the other girls.

___________

A/N

hey everyone! In the next chapter we are going to the Maddy and Catherine together. FINALLY!

Vote and comment!