She walked out of the bathroom seeing Junseo stand against the wall that was facing the bathroom door. He showed a concerned face, he was about to speak but Hikaru didn't want to talk about what had happened, and turned and opened the door to walk out of the room. This wasn't the first time she had acted like this but Junseo could only try and again fail to try and get her to talk.

"I wasn't going to ask you anything, I'm just once again amazed at how you can take such hot showers." He had just came up with a subject to talk about, she knew that.

He followed her down the hallway until she had came to a stop.

"You can't follow me, I'm going to meet with Chishiya." She spoke softly.

His eyebrows raised and a smirk formed on his face "you got a date with new guy already? I see you Hikaru, you aren't so anti-romantic after all."

She laughed a bit but tried covering it up as a scoff "that's not it, during the game, we were walking down a hallway and he told me that there's a certain plan he's already set in mind and he wanted to explain it to me." She sighed "of course he couldn't tell me during the game cause we were busy with clearing the game."

She looked at Junseo, his expression changed into a confused one. "I know it sounds crazy since he just got here, but what if he can be an accomplice? What if we can use him to get to the cards even quicker than we thought? That's only if he also wants to get his hands on the cards of course, but there's really nothing else this 'certain goal' could be."

His hummed as a response, not looking so convinced. She could understand why he wouldn't believe her, she was basically just guessing that this goal of his could potentially be something related to the cards. But it wasn't just a guess, she was certain it could be true, he didn't look like the type to wait around for his turn to leave this place to arrive, he was closed minded, she understood him, and she was certain he would do anything to benefit himself.

Was she being judgmental? Yes, but it was probably the truth, after experiencing what he was like in the tag game she made some connections along the way.

"So.. you can't come, I don't think you'd be welcomed since you hardly know him, if I can I'll ask if you can come but don't follow me okay? Trust me on this, I'll tell you everything once I get back."

He nodded, confirming that with him, she smiled and turned back around, she was tired and wanted to sleep but even if she tried to go to bed she'd probably be left sleepless, reoccurring the game and getting lost in her head where it wasn't ever good to be lost in.

He had told her to meet him on the roof, seems like he's already figured out the cameras planted everywhere, he was smart she had to give that to him.

Finally reaching the top of the stairs she opened the door and immediately saw him, he was sitting on a out folded chair, there was one next to him as well. Hearing the door open he looked her way, showing a slight smile. The cold wind went through her jacket it felt nice but she accustomed herself to the warmth of the bathroom and suddenly walking out into cold air made her shiver.

"It's cold, out of all places you chose to meet you chose the roof.. you know the security room doesn't have any cameras in it, we could've gone there." She scrunched her nose, her body shaking a bit.

"I haven't had much time to explore this place, I'll keep your suggestion in mind."

She approached him and sat on the chair next to him "next time make a meeting during the day, it's common to see executives stay within the company of one another."

He nodded, keeping in mind that she probably had an idea of what he wanted to talk to her about right now. He knew she wouldn't be someone who would disappoint the impression he had made of her.