eleven

"Ethan! We should go to the new ice cream place it's like 5 minutes away" I say over the phone. Thank God I have my voice back but it's still raspy. Better than nothing.

"Haha, okay I'll be there soon this is the second time you've called me on the way there wren"

"I just haven't seen you in so long"

"Its been like 4 days"

"Thats a long time!" I say louder and he laughs hanging up the phone.

I wait for a few more minutes and hear him walk in the door. I hide behind a wall and jump out at him as he walks by.

"Holy fuck!" he says holding his hand to his heart.

"I'm leaving" he says giving me a dirty look.

"Noooo" i say grabbing his arm back inside.

He rolls his eyes playfully shutting the door and we sit on my couch.

"Do you and kylian hang out a lot?" he asks.

"No he just spawns I swear" I say laughing and he laughs too.

"You just seem close do you like him again?"

"No?"

"You sure?"

"Ethan stop" I say dramatically falling on my back.

"Whatever" he says laughing.

"Omg! How's your girlfriend?" I say springing back up facing him.

"Shes good its just..."

"just what?"

"she doesn't like that i'm friends with you and would probably kill me if she knew we were hanging out" he says rubbing the back of neck looking sorry.

"Oh" I say starting to overthink. Will we slowly distance from each other because of her? I sure hope not I can't loose my only friend here.

"Wren stop overthinking! Let's go get that ice cream" he says grabbing my hand helping me stand up.

"Okay let me get my shoes!" i say walking into my room.

I hear him open the door as I find my ugg slippers and slip them on. I grab lulu crossbody bag and spray some perfume before walking out the door.

I hear Ethan talking around the corner who I'm guessing is just mbappe cause he somehow is always out here when I am.

"Your getting big e!" I hear a voice say that's definitely not kylians.

I walk around the corner and see kylian, Ethan and holy cow the most handsome man I've ever seen. Behind kylian. I'm joking!

My eyes widen a little seeing how hot this guy is.

"Ney this is wren" kylian says pulling my hand closer to the group.

"Hi" I say smiling. Kylian nudges my side making me frown at him. What did he do that for!

"I'm neymar nice to meet you"

"You too!"

"Are you and kylian dating?" he asks looking at me then kylian.

"N-"

"Nah she's mine tho" kylian says pulling me by my waist closer to him. I look at Ethan and he looks as shocked as me.

"Oh" neymar says.

"Well me and wren are going to get ice cream see y'all later!" Ethan says dragging me away quicklly.

Once we get out of the building Ethan speaks up.

"You liar! You are dating" he says with a I told you so face.

"What! No I swear we aren't I don't know why he said that" I say frowning.

"Mhmmmm" he says dragging on the M.

"Ethan I swear!"

He starts laughing starting his jeep up.

"I know I'm just kidding. I think he said that cause he knows neymar is a player and probably didn't want him to hit you up or something" he says reversing.

"Neymars a baddie" i say and we both start laughing.

"What do you mean he's a player?"

"kylian tells me storys about how his body count is off the charts and he is just a wild one i guess" he says shrugging turning on spotify.

"Ethan!"

"What?"

I show him my phone.

NEYMARJR has followed you on instragm!
Follow back?

"Aww hell naaa" he says taking my phone away from me.

"Hey give me it back" I say reaching but he holds it away from me.

I see him go to his contacts and start calling kylian.

The ringing connects to his speakers making a loud ringing noise. He picks up quickly starting the conversation.

"What's up?" kylian says threw the phone.

"Are you still with ney?"

"No he was leaving when we say you guys. Why what happened?"

"He wants wren bro!"

"No he doesnt!" I say slapping ethans arm.

"What? What do you mean" kylian asks confused.

"He followed her on insta!"

"Wren you better not follow him back" kylian says sounding annoyed.

"What why?"

I hear a ding from my phone and Ethan uses his face ID on my phone since we both have each others and reads the message.

"Ethan!" I say trying to reach for my phone again

"Ky he just dmed her! Are you actually dating kylian? He reads outloud"

"Im calling him bye" kylian says hanging up.

Jeez why are they so weird about this?