"I trusted you"

Ann walked slowly down the street. It was late, almost three in the morning. She had just left her Boyfriend, sorry Ex-Boyfriends, house. She caught him cheating. Now Ann didn't remember the last several hours of her life. All she remembers is finding them, seeing them in the sheets together, which killed her. She doesn't know what happened between then and now. She is just walking. Walking to get home and wash all the lies and betrayal off of her. The smell of sex, she can't get it out of her nose.

      A few days passed by, and the police got involved,  they were now searching for Ann.

" The female in a couple of forbidden lovers murdered in cold blood." the Television spouted. then they went on to her Ex-Boyfriend speaking.

" It was Ann Tato, she killed Ashley!" The boy spoke accusing her of one of the worst crimes possible for a nineteen-year-old. Ann stared as she watched the screen in front of her she didn't even remember doing anything! So that has to be impossible. 

    Moments later, there was some loud knocking at the door 

" This is the police, Ann Tato, open up! " was heard. Panic. That's all she felt at this moment as she walked towards the door. Waiting there for her was her Ex-Boyfriend and an entire police squad.  Immediately the police grabbed and forced her hand behind her back, dragging her towards the police car.  Looking at her Ex-Boyfriend she spoke one final time.

                                                                         "I trusted you."