Two Demon Kings and Martial God.

***

Small gasps came from Xie Lian's lips, he was rubbing a damp cloth against the ground. He was very careful to clean that stain that was inside his little Puji sanctuary.

A pleasant breeze filled that place which threatened to fall in less than seven days. Along with the breeze, calm and stealthy footsteps stopped behind Xie Lian. Apparently, he already knew who those footsteps came from, so he smiled to himself, raising his head to meet San Lang's handsome face. Yes, it was definitely the face of San Lang. Apparently, Hua Cheng wanted to play some prank on him. Whereupon Xie Lian played along.

-San Lang... I didn't think you would show me that mask again, it brings back memories.

Xie Lian sat up and took a seat on the garish chair and heaved a weary sigh.

San Lang for his part, stood silently looking at the tired Xie Lian and said; -Gege, I'm glad you haven't forgotten my face.

Somewhat confused, Xie Lian smiled looking at San Lang. It was obvious that she wasn't going to forget him, since most of her time was spent with him. Of course, in his true appearance.

- Ah, let's leave jokes San Lang, I'm not good at following the game.

Now the confused one was San Lang, he understood that his way of appearing itself was strange, now it was his turn to show it correctly.

-Forgive me for not explaining the situation to my Gege. But-...

bam! The small gate of the Puji shrine was flung open. Xie Lian was startled, forcing himself to his feet. The thick smoke prevented him from seeing who had caused such barbarity, to which Xie Lian narrowed his eyes only to see a tall and imposing figure perch inside the place. He almost believed it was San Lang, since he himself was behind him.

But to his surprise, it was San Lang himself, but this time he kept his true appearance.With a few steps he approached Xie Lian, took his arm firmly and gently and pulled him to himself.

-Gege, stay away from this thing.

The one who had spoken this time was Hua Cheng, he was firmly holding onto Xie Lian's waist while not taking his eyes off the same ''self'' that he had used long ago.

As expected, Xie Lian did not understand what the hell was going on. And as if Hua Cheng understood it, he jumped back, thus leaving the sanctuary.

Now that he was somewhat away, Hua Cheng allowed Xie Lian to set his feet on the ground.

-Gege, forgive me for appearing like this, your door is loose. I'll make sure to fix it for you later.

Saying that, Xie Lian did not expect that answer. However, he appreciated San... Hua Cheng's kindness. Yes, now I had to call him that to avoid problems for the moment.

-You really are a wild animal. You don't even know how to behave in front of our Gege.

That livelier and softer voice came from the character inside the sanctuary; Saint Lang. He looked at the door and with a little pressure it returned to its original state.

Just as described, San Lang returned the Xie Lian Gate to its original state. Showing himself more friendly and chivalrous in front of him. Hua Cheng only clicked his tongue as a sign of sheer annoyance.