König uses his new toy.

König was hovering over his newly bought toy. He was sat down on the wooden floor of his bedroom as he awkwardly was attempting to push the tip of the weirdly curved toy into him. When he was looking at the bad dragon website he had definitely not thought about how he was going to get the curved tentacle dildo all the way into him if he could do it at all without killing himself. Once he had Actually gotten the tip into him it was easy to get the rest In. König wasn't even going to try to get all of the tentacle into him all at once knowing the curve was going to be a fucking bitch even if it was dripping in lube. König had started to bounce up and down slowly sinking down further onto the toy every time.
"Okay ah fuck." König had slammed his hands down on the ground I front of him to steady himself from falling onto the ground and becoming a puddle of pleasure on the ground. König was whimpering as the tentacle rubbed against his prostate in such a beautiful way it made the familiar knots of pressure in his stomach start to form. although König had thought that he would not be able to get the tentacle balls deep in him without splitting himself in half he had somehow did it. König grinded himself on the toy he was a whining whimpering mess König knew he was nearing his orgasm he thought about edging himself but decided to be nice to himself. König sped up his grideing and bouncing sputtering German curses as he finally came all over himself and the hardwood floor.