Part 12

He felt bad he did not want to hurt her but he knows that the law for trespassing and humans it forbidden. Don't be sorry. He said to her. He was glad to see that she was so interested in him. He knows that he should just kill her right then and there and would've had it been anyone else but he couldn't end her. I will spare you just this once. I cannot allow this to happen again. Is that understood? He warned her. Yes, Its very well understood sir. She said bowing in respect. How'd you know I was here by the way? She asked him confused. He showed her a sword it had blood on it its the one that she had cut her finger on earlier. Oh...She said feeling stupid. I could also sense your presence as well. How did you get in this room to begin with? He asked her. I just came in it wasn't locked or anything. I let my curiosity get the better of me. She said feeling ashamed. Hmm..He said thinking. I would love to get to know as a friend. She said smiling at him. He thought about it for a moment. Well...as interesting as I find that I must decline your proposal. He said kindly. I understand sir. She said understandably. How come you don't want to get know anyone? Isn't it lonely being by yourself?