Ch.7

Kails POV
After Jack went to bed we all did one by one.

I wake up and realize that it's 2:00, well today is a fuck it day. I take a shower, put my hair in a messy bun, put on sweats, a sports bra, and a lose tank top. I walk downstairs getting a cheery "Hello." From Nash, I flip him off. He stands there confused. "Fuck it day?" JJ asks. I nod "This is the longest you have gone without them." Jack says. Hayes moved in with us a couple says ago so he was laughing at Nash's expression. Which is still confused. "What the fuck is a fuck it day?" Nash finally asked. "Its a day where you wake up late so you eat and watch tv, netflix, or youtube." Jenna says "I have them too." She adds "TWINSIES." I yell. I grab the Nutella and a spoon and go upstairs. I watch Jack and Jacks video for grooves and a lot of other stuff. I go downstairs at 7:30 to see everyone asleep on the couch or chairs. Why so early. Lightbulb. I grab the airborne and my phone. "Wake up cam." I say vineing. I press the button. I hear "AAAHHAHHHAHH!! " From all of them. "And post." I say "KALI YOUR SO IN TROUBLE." JJ says picking me up and putting me in the corner. "Really?!?" I say "Yes now sit in the corner and once you realize why you have to say sorry you can come out." JJ says "No, your not dad." I say "But I love you so I'm sorry." I say "Good girl." JJ says patting my head. "Where is Matt?" I ask "I don't know I think he went to the O2L house, JC is in Texas so." Taylor says "Where's Carter?" Aaron asks "Upstairs morning Winnie." Hayes says sadly making us all sad. "Lets go to chipotle." Jenna suggests "Ok. Ill go ask Carter." I say walking upstairs. I knock on his door. "Car-Car do you want to go to chipotle with us?" I ask "Im good. Thanks for asking Kal-Kal." He responds I walk back downstairs and say "He's staying." "Bye Carter." We all say getting a quiet bye in response.

When we get to chipotle we see a couple kissing. "It's so cute seeing couples." Jenna says When I look I realize who it is. "Let's go to McDonalds instead." "Why?" Jack asks. I swing our hands pointing to the couple. His eyes widen. "I agree." "Why because there is a couple kissing. Are you babies let's get out food." Cam says "The guy looks really familiar." Hayes says I do the cutting my throat signal to have him stop talking. "He does, is that Matt?" Jenna asks with tears in her eyes. They pull apart and the girl screams "HEY ITS MAGCON." Making the guy turn around and it is definitely Matt. Jenna starts balling. "MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA YOU ARE FUCKING ASSHOLE. HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON JENNA." I yell slapping him across the face. I walk over to Jenna and tell her. "It's ok he doesn't deserve you." She starts crying even more. We end up leaving. When he gets home he needs to be ready for my pounding.

*Eeek* I hear the door open...