Chapter 1: Welcome Los Santos

The time was 01:37 am. The moon shining amongst the sky, black as a raven. With his MP3 in hand, and "Die a King" playing in his earphones, he slowly made his way towards the exit with nothing but a small backpack and a car key.Passing through the final gate, he gave his passport; the name. Haze Raven, but... There was no face. As the airport security looked up to tell the man about this issue, he simply went across the security gate as If nothing happened,wearing a matte black motorcycle helmet. Slowly increasing his pace. He didn't have far to the exit, knowing the security was now after him; he made the run for it. Running through the crowds of people and squeezing through tight spaces and hard toreach heights with great ease, it was clear that no matter what he did, he always did it with great scrutiny. As he evaded security, he only thought one thing. I need to get to that car. The exit was ahead of him,the only thing holding him back from exiting the airport, were automatic sliding doors, but the security was right behind his back. Without hesitation, Haze braces for impact covering his face with his small backpack, and runs through the glass in thedoor. After successfully making it out, he rushed to the car park ahead of him, trying to reach the first floor as fast as he could. The garage had gaps between the floors, and luckily enough for Haze, the wall separating the ground floor from the firstfloor had an AC unit on it. As he was rapidly approaching the garage, he knew exactly what to do. Jumping onto the low wall of the ground floor, he swiftly bounced off in order to reach the AC unit. He climbed up and managed to reach the wallof the first floor and climb up. There it was, the R32. Using the keys to unlock the door, Haze gets into the car and drives off, leaving behind nothing but a tire trail. Although he successfully managed to escape fromthe airport and its security, it wasn't the end of Haze's problems. The airport security has contacted the local police, and within minutes the Police Department has arrived, not in any car. The roaring sound of the engine, echoed around the spaciousairport, flashing lights in the distance, getting close rapidly. The whining turbo-charger accenting the squealing of the tires on the dry road. This city was different, as it seems CVPI's weren't enough in this city. Haze was shocked to see a decked outChallenger appear, but only for a brief moment. Stepping on the gas and flying through gears, even though Haze didn't know the city much, he knew that he had to get away. This is where Haze's first skill comes into play, improvisation. When thingsget heated, Haze isn't the type of person to panic, instead he remains calm and collected thinking about his next move. He left the airport via a freeway, weaving through traffic with precision so high, you wouldn't be able to fit a needle through thegaps between his car, and the cars he was passing by. The police was on his tale, however there was great distance between them. Of course, Haze's R32 wasn't a standard R32. This is a car he imported from the country he left, with the last bit ofmoney he had saved up, to put it simply; his car has became his whole life savings. The engine was a RB26 Twin-turbo mapped to make around seven-hundred horsepower. It was fitted with a Liberty Walk Performance Body-kit. Since Haze imported it to LosSantos, it was currently a one-of-one Liberty Walk R32 in the city, now the real problem occurred. The car was basically busted. Since Haze didn't know anyone in the city, and the car was one of a kind, it wouldn't be hard for the police to find it,therefore after successfully escaping the police, Haze made his way to the scrap yard and did what had to be done. The car was crushed into a cube, and the only thing Haze had left from the car was the 'GTR' badge. Even though the carwas really rare and hard to come across, the owner of the scrap yard didn't offer much and since Haze had no other choice, he simply accepted the poor offer, and with a small amount of money, in a city of high expenses, Haze ventured to find a newcar and he came across an advert that read '6STR Tuner Shop.' Haze put in the details in his phone and made his way to the Tuner Shop.