JOEYS HOME

Around 3:30 p.m Daniel left the house. Daniel didn't want Joey waiting too long for him to pick Joey up. Finally, Joey walked out of the airport doors. Daniel ran up to Joey and hugged him. They stood there for a few seconds, then put Joeys suitcase in the car. As they we're driving home, Joey had gotten really hungry. Then, they stopped by a restaurant called " Urth Café". Since Joey had just gotten home, Daniel didnt want Joey to pay for their food, so instead Daniel payed. Then, off they were heading home. What Joey doesnt know is that Daniel had actually got everything set up for the surprise welcome back party. All of Joeys friends were there waiting for them to arrive. About 15 minutes later, They have arrived home. As Joey walked through the door " SURPRISE!! " the people yelled. Joey turned and kissed Daniel. They partied all day and all night. Soon around 1:34 a.m Joey fell asleep. Daniel knew Joey was really jet lagged so he didnt bother. He took a blanket and put it over Joeys body. " Goodnight my love" as Daniel walked out of the house. Once he reached his car, he heard Joey scream. Daniel hurry and rushed back into the house. " Joey what happened?!" Daniel yelled. " Oh....I'm so so sorry. It was just a nightmare.... As usual. I need someone to stay with me. Will you Daniel?" Joey replied. " Of course I will" says Daniel. Then, they cuddled with each other and fell asleep.