I will give you plenty of pocket money, so please use it as you like. Gives you more wealth than you have. I will give you a lot of capital to start a bigger business than you want. I will make you happy with a lot of nice things.
I will give you a lot of money, build a lot of big houses and hire people to make more money. If you are willing to be with me, you will forget your poverty. You will be very rich in the world.

If you accept my request, please know that I love you forever. My condition is that when you receive this wealth I have promised you will consider the following conditions:

1. Do not go to healers. It is forbidden to go to the healer to do something. Please don't send my money to the doctor. I know what will happen to you the day you'll go to the healer. 

2. It  is forbidden to drink alcohol or use intoxicants. Unfortunately, when you drink alcohol, you will see the effects you get.

3. Help orphans. 

4. Help the disabled. 

5. Help the widow. 

6. Help all people with different problems, including the poor who need different aids..

.7. I give you wealth not only to make you feel good about yourself, but so that you can live a good life and to give alms to help people properly. Give you other money. When someone asks you for money or something, don't waste your time and don't resist. Please help the community. People live troubled lives. Stress, hunger, poverty and poverty plague them. Know that if you refuse, you will lose a few percent of your fortune.

Note: Some people facing full of problems, stress, hunger and poverty and don't know where to turn for help. There are many people in need of help here in Dar es Salaam and in all parts of the country.

I think a lot of people will come if you create a center to help poor families. I really like helping people. I feel good and have peace of mind when I help people. That's why I chose you as an agent to give people money, food, and other things. And that's the job you have to do.

I will give you a lot of money. One is for your own use and the other is for helping people. I am happy to see you helping people in need.

Caution.
If you make a mistake, you'll find that you're reducing 01% of your assets.  And you should know that if you intentionally keep making 5-10 more mistakes in a row, instead of decreasing by 01%, it will decrease from 05% to 10% at the same time. If you ignore the condition, you will see that the equity is reduced to 0.00%. Very low interest rates. This means that if you go bankrupt completely, you will have less property than you currently have. Poverty like never before. I am very sorry if it went bankrupt. That's why I told you to follow all the conditions I gave you. 

Bear in mind, please carefully follow all the conditions I have given you in order to remain rich.

Whether you accept or reject my request, you should know that you are already my lover. I have no rival. I gave you all the details and I gave you all the conditions too. Again, consider all the terms I gave you. 

Thank you for listening and good luck dear Michael. I will look for you next time. When Gini Octopus gave him the information, She disappeared.

Finish time: 7:21pm

2023/01/18
Start time 03:00 pm
Ongoing story

Michael now started complaining what He heard about the relationship with the monster!!!!! Why didn't She meet her mate? She said she wanted to give me wealth. I never asked her. I don't want to get involved with all the gins in the world.

After that, Michael went to the bathroom to take a shower. When He finished eating and went inside, his wife had put food on the table. Anastasia said: "My husband eats very little".