𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬-

We arrived at a huge and beautiful apartment building as she opened the door she let me in as well. We took the elevator to the 6th floor and she walked down the hallway to the last door of the 3. She opened it and I was taken back by the apartment. All this time we staid at mine while this was the most beautiful apartment I had ever seen. Everything was white, grey and black but there was something modern and cozy about it. The floor to ceiling windows looked out over the well known Monaco harbor.

"You've been hiding this view for me!"

"Not really but somehow we always end up at your apartment."

"Yea true..."

I walked around the house and opened literally every room. Bedroom, bathroom, extra bedroom. I opened the last door and was faced with a huge office that contained bookshelf's from the ground to the ceiling every bit of space full of books. There was only 1 shelf empty and 1 shelf half filled. Aleina came up behind me with 2 books that she placed on the half filled shelf.

"How many books are here?"

"I don't know... never counted them. These are all the books I've read since I was... 20 I think. So that's all the books of the past 4 years."

"Wow."

I ran my fingers past some of the books and looked around the office when the door bell rang. Aleina went to the front door and then walked to her bedroom. I followed her inside as she held a dress bag in her hand. She zipped it open and looked at the dress inside of it as she smiled.

"What is it?"

"My dress for tonight's event."

She pulled the cover off and the dress crème color with small diamonds all over it.

"Event?"

"Yea that unicef event."

"Oh right... I forgot about that..."

"You don't have to come if you don't want to you know that right?"

"But I want to come with you. I'll wear a older suit I still have. I will find something."

"That's really sweet of you."

She smiled and pecked my lips. I went back to my apartment as fast as I could before returning to Aleina's apartment. She left the open a little for me and when I walked inside I saw Aleina sitting in a bathrobe as someone was doing her hair and someone else was doing her make-up.

"Hey Carino."

She greeted me as she glanced at me with a side look not wanting to move for the 2 people working on her look.

"Hello cherie."

I gave her arm a soft stroke before I went to the kitchen and grabbed myself a drink. They finished after a while and then she went to the bathroom pulling on her evening gown and when she came back I stopped drinking to look at her. My mouth was probably hanging open as she giggled at me.

"Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like your all swooned and obsessed."

"Oh but I am."

I placed my glass on the counter and took her hand in mine. I held her hand and twirled her around gently.

"You make me feel like a princess."

"Good because you should be feeling like one."

She smiled at me with such an admiring expression. I smiled at her and pecked her lips gently. Her hands on my arms as I had my arms around her waist. We took my Ferrari to the event and I had my hand on Aleina's small back as we walked over it and posed for the pictures I walked further and waited for Aleina as she was asked to pose alone as well. When she finished as well we walked inside of a huge room. She went to a table and wrote out a check to donate money. When she was done we grabbed a glass of champagne and she straightened my bow tie a little. People started gathering around her as they talked about business and for the first time in years... I felt like nobody knew me. They were all so focused on Aleina nobody really noticed me and I kind of liked the feeling that I wasn't the spot light for a little bit. She was in her element talking to the people around her about everything and nothing. My hand was around her waist holding her close to me and from time to time she checked up on me by looking for my eyes and giving me one of her cute little smiles. She's just too perfect...

𝐀.𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥

𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥

🔵⚪️

⚪️🔵Liked by 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫_𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜 and 27

⚪️🔵
Liked by 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫_𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜 and 27.288.381 others

𝐀.𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥: UNICEF gala with the best🤍🧸

Around 2 am we finally reached Aleina's apartment. She pulled off her heels immediately and sighed as she unzipped her dress as she walked to the bedroom.

"I'm exhausted of being nice to every body."

"I get that."

I walked after her to the bedroom and as I arrived I saw her standing with her back turned towards me in her lingerie. I swallowed as I looked at her. I loosened my tie and pulled off my jacket as she turned her head to look at me with those damn ice blue eyes and my heart stopped beating. She was sooooo so so hot. I she held a shirt in her hand and she was about to pull it on when I grabbed it from her hands and threw it to the side. I picked her up and threw her on the bed making her gasp a little out of shock.

"I don't think we need that."

She looked up at me as a playful grin played on those damn plump and soft lips of hers. She slowly unbuttoned my dress shirt as we started kissing each other with a lot of desire....

(981 words)