my script

I will wake up at the hogwarts express... Hermione is going to ask if she can sit with me because every seat is taken and then Ron and Harry will follow, she will shortly recognize me.

background
-I was born the 28th of June of 1980.
-My parents are Bellatrix and Tom Riddle (Voldemort). That 31st of October of 1981 when Lily and James Potter were killed, both of who later would became my adoptive parents, Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn (ok cringey I get it, don't judge it's my DESIRED reality, and my desire is to meet Taylor bye) fought against Bella, who lost and got sent to Azkaban. She had a baby, me, who got taken away from her and raised by the two aurors that had defeated her, Taylor an Joe.
-Taylor and Joe are an extremely well known couple of aurors, they're very famous and so the press is always taking pictures of us that with no exception make the front page of the daily prophet. (nepo baby who, me? ofc)
-When I came to Joe and Tay's life they decided to take it slower with work and life in general so they started to work less and escape as they possibly could from the public eye (omg so mysterious you girl). They decided they would live in the muggle world if that was what would take to keep me safe, and so they did. We moved to America, to the south (bilingual latina queen). Then to London, now we are back in the magical world only because they think I'm too powerful not to be trained. They tried to keep me as hidden as they could given that there have always been speculations about my origins.
-I grew up going to school and doing "muggle things" but at home Joe would train me everyday as a witch. Joe is a great parent, he's a Ravenclaw and is kind of shy, he writes a lot, he is a great writer.

Hogwarts stuff
-Dumbledore and my parents respect each other and have good communication.
-Dumbledore thought I was being raised as a muggle, but as soon as he knew I wasn't, he tried to convince my parents to bring me to Hogwarts, he said I was too powerful and so dangerous if not properly trained.
-I'm going to start in fourth year, during 1994-1995.
-I will be in the same year and classes as Hermione, Ron, Harry, Neville, Draco, Pansy, etc.
-We are gonna be 15 years old, because the age of admission to Hogwarts is 12.
-I'm a Gryffindor.
-I'm the best at every class without trying. I do my homework extremely fast, teachers love me, I'm better than Hermione (lol sorry girl ily).
-I won't share a bedroom, Dumbledore doesn't want me to. I will be sent to one of the furthest dormitories of the Gryffindor tower (my legs are already hurting by reading "tower" which means there will be a lot of stairs omfg). There I have my own bathroom with a shower and bidet (If you know you know, if I will be scared as heck and probably wanting to shit my pants for half of my staying there, so I will have my ass clean when I can). I have a balcony and a Piano that was lying around there, which I'll learn to play.
-I have an enchanted record player that plays any music I ask (included contemporary music).

About me (main character, savior, and god complex me!! this will surely be fun in a pick me way)
-My name is Jazmín Black Alwyn. People tend to call me "Jazz".
-I'm taller than most of the girls but not the guys. I'm thin but still curvy. I have boobs and a flat stomach. My hair is red and kinda curly. My eyes are green, and I don't need any type of glasses. My teeth are white and my breath smells like gum. I don't have any body hair besides my eyelashes, brows and the hair in my head (shifting to Hogwarts: bald edition). I smell really nice all the time. I don't sweat or fart. My poop smells like morning breeze (I'm so SO sorry, I HAD TO).
-I'm rich, my parents and my whole family is, we have endless money in the muggle and in the magical world.
-My patronus is a thestral as well as my animagus form. I can easily charm a patronus.
-My wand is made of Elder wood, It has a Thestral's hair core, 14 1/4 and hard flexibility. It is the most valuable wands of all, made by Merlín who planned on using it himself but couldn't because the wand wouldn't listen to him. Ollivander had it because Dumbledore told him to do so in order to find the wand an owner, which according to Dumbledore would be the key to many thing to come.
-I'm thought to be the key, as well as Harry, only that i'm more known and famous than him. Dumbledore will ask me to go Horcrux hunting with him and Harry.
-I can make wand-less magic, I don't need to know any spell with or without my wand I just think about something that I want it to happen, I just concentrate and it's done, magic. (I'm SO scared of not remembering any spell lol).
-My mind can't be read. I'm the best at Occlumency, i'll be asked to help Snape and Harry.
-The unforgivable curses [the killing curse (Avada Kedavra), the Cruciatus curse (Crucio), and the Imperius curse (Imperio)] have no effect on me.
-I can not die.
-I have healing powers and I save George's ear and Dobby.
-I'm a pure blood.
-I'm very mysterious and attractive.
-Magical creatures LOVE me.
-I can run a lot and not get tired. I'm very athletic. (pls i'll need that one to work for my own safety)

My relationships
-Cedric and Harry will instantly fall in love with me.
-I'll be a part of Ron, Hermione and Harry's group. They're my best friends.
-I'll meet Draco the first night at the astronomy tower, he likes me. He talks to me about his life and all the struggle he's been through.
-The Weasley twins adore me. Molly and Arthur Weasley do too, she thinks of me as a daughter. Molly is secretly a fan of Joe, my dad.
-Pansy Parkinson is the editor of the Hogwarts daily news (I've been watching Gilmore girls and I love it, Paris Geller stan for life) and she's jealous of me because of the way Draco looks at me and interacts with me. So Pansy will basically have a special column on the paper dedicated to talk shit about me and will constantly be spying on us and taking pictures. I'll will always be capable of seeing her and when I'm with Hermione I'll convince her to pose and make funny faces to then watch us on the paper. Dumbledore asked me if I wanted him to talk to Pansy but I said it was alright.
-Bellatrix wants me back, she's polite and gentle with me. She loves me, I'll always be her only daughter.

Yule ball
-it will take place every year, but It will be more relevant during the triwizard tournament.
-I'll be very close to harry and expect him to invite me to the Yule ball. I'll see him being kissed by Cho at the library while he was helping her with some books and stuff. She likes him but he doesn't like her back, he doesn't feel a thing for her or for Ginny or any other girl than me ("you're toxic" said Britney, yes I am). I'll be soon invited to the ball by Cedric and I'll say yes.
-I'll go to the muggle world with Hermione, Ginny and Luna to get out dresses.
-We will all get drunk courtesy of the punch made by the Weasley twins.
-After the ball, Cedric will want me to leave with him, but I'll refuse, Harry will appear and I'll stick to him. He won't be drunk at all. He'll take me to my room and I will ask him to spend the night with me. He will do so.
-5 seconds of summer will play there. The drummer thinks i'm hot (lol ashton marry me, I'm manifesting as Halsey did with Evan Peters, we'll get married.)

some more stuff just to feed my ego and main c complex lol
-I have the half blood prince's book because Snape gifted it to my mom, Taylor who was his friend when they were younger. I'll share it with Harry after he gives the last book in the cupboard to Ron.
-I'll be Cedric's special person during the second trial at the Triwizard tournament.
-I'll be the most beautiful girl at the yule ball.
-I'll fight bella and Harry voldemort at the order of the phoenix.
-I'll save harry from the frozen lake and get the sword of Gryffindor. Hermione and Ron will leave when Harry and Ron argue. I'll be hunting horcruxes with them.
-everyone knows my name.
-I'll be at Harry's trial because I can be anywhere I want inside the ministry given my name.
-I'll spend the summers with Harry and Hermione because we all live very close to each other. I have a mansion but sometimes I just spend time at the Dursley's with Harry. I have sleepovers with Hermione all the time. We all live 3 blocks away.
-I can levitate, and I do so while I meditate which I do easily and a lot. (WHY???? just why?)
-Hermione while chasing horcruxes will forget Rita Skeeter in a jar at the tent, I'll find her while we are at the frozen forest and I'll release her. When I release her I'll tell Harry I'm breaking up with him, i'll tell him that's all a lie and that I was just sent to kill him. Rita will hear and shortly after write a column at the daily prophet saying we have broken up. Which is all part of my plan.
-I have an invisibility cloak.
-Veritaserum doesn't work on me.
-I can feel when someone's lying or using pollyjuice potion. I sense people under invisibility cloaks and charms.
-I'm taken to the maze by Barty Crouch Jr. because Voldemort wants to know me and so I'll travel to the graveyard with Harry and Ced.