Him? Her Guardian? Ya know she's starting to question as to why the meeting needs their parents to come along.

"No I'd rather Get pigsy"

"Come on! It'll be great! Once were in that meeting I'm gonna show those Old Geezers who's the boss!"

"Wukong It's a meeting. You can't just walk in the room informaly. You might Scare them"

"And you Master! You could tag along! Just the three of us we could go and Wreck our brains out like geniuses!"

With such Sparkling eyes and Beaming Pink Cheeks, The king himself Shaked in Excitement just by thinking spending time with Donghai and His master. Imagine! Walking around Bantering back and forth just like the old days!

"Maybe we should take him in Hai, don't worry I'll watch over him!"

"Better be Trip, cause if The great Sage did something Stupid-er you know the school might kick him out"

"Me?! Kick out? In your dreams!" Wheezing, The two Sweatdropped watching him laughing and wiping away his tears. "I'll be a good sage once we get there! You'll see!" He nods.

"Alright then. Ehem. Could you guys Go out for now?"

"Hm? Why?"

"Wukong She needs to change."

"Oh."

Pushing them out the door, Tripitaka and his Disciple only stood there in silence, Floating on top of the Great sage Wukong Groaned. "I feel like I messed up!" He Groaned, making the great Monk snort and chuckle at his hard attempt.

Wukong has come to have a strong bond with Mk and his Girl best friend Mei. Mostly that the Dragon girl always ask for stories about her great grandfather Ao Lie or as we all know as Bai long Ma the White Dragon Horse.
Every Week or spare time. Wukong would visit out of nowhere and honestly it's kinda good and nice seeing his Disciple Come out his egg shell and be with society.

Talks with Mk and Mei were loud till it goes on full banterings and Challenges, sometimes even gossips.

"Master! How do you even converse a full on Talk with her! Shes like-I dunno! Shes like hating me!" Shaking the monk a bit too fast, Tripitaka pats him and Wiggled out his tight grip. "I think you missed the point My dear Disciple." He doesn't really know what is Wukongs Intentions right now.

"It feels like she's throwing Knives at me! I mean sure I Lied about the samadhi fire, that wretched Bone woman and! Uh...not having a great plan in the first place but!-"

"You seem like in a mission. Is that why you look Excited?"

"Uuuuuuuuh"

As expected nothing gets pass from his master! He didn't even mention it yet But Tripitaka already Jinxed it! "Wukong Donghai doesn't hate you" Patting the Monkey from behind. The great sage sighs deeply and Rubbed his face. "I don't know Master. I'm trying." Raising a brow The Monk Rubbed his chin.

"I just want to be someone trustworthy for her. She looks hesitant about me."

"Hmmm well you do have the strength and The head....sometimes"