Ask me how I am - A beautiful lie

Hello again!:) I just felt like writing this little snippet because I really enjoy doing the whole mysterious thing and keeping you people on your toes!;) so I wrote this as a prelude to the last chapter and a kind of prequel to the next. The thought process is meant to be a bit disjointed and unruly, kind of animal like:) any ideas who it is? I bet you'll never guess!;D anyone who does guess right will get the next chapter dedicated to them! How cool!;)

---------------------------------------------

[Unknown POV]

That family was still stuck in my head. Their faces flashing before my eyes. My head was spinning as I ran. The shadows dancing round me like ballerinas, tree branches were sticking out in the wood i was running through and were scratching me like claws. Grabbing me. As if they too wanted me to turn back. This was all to much! I can't take it any more! I thought. No...No...NO! You can't do this to me! I won't let you! After all these years, I won't let one insignificant little family break me like a twig under their foot! Little did I know how significant they were. Little did I know how involved I would become with them. All because of one child.