023. death keeps knocking on my door

Start from the beginning

"Neither do you..." Aphrodite noted, deciding not to open up to Stella about Liv being a werewitch or the Salvatore school being completely of supernaturals as she wanted to gage if the heretic could be trusted.

"I was attacked, the night of the Halloween party... by some vampire with this insane amount of strength." Stella explained, as Aphrodite's breath hitched in her throat, wondering where Stella would go with this.

"I couldn't see her face or learn her name but she was after Liv." Stella admitted, as Aphrodite's eyes widened. "What does she want with my daughter?" The De Martel asked as Stella replied, "I'm not sure... but she threatened to kill people to get to her."

Aphrodite was lost for words, as she couldn't understand why somebody would be after the hybrid, unless it was an enemy of Kiara's. Unfortunately for Olivia, Kiara had made many enemies in her time.

"I thought if I let you know, you could keep an eye out and keep Liv safe." The Lewis suggested as Aphie nodded, "Of course, thank you for telling me... just, did you see where this vampire went?" She asked.

Stella shook her head, "I have no idea, though I think she could be connected to the death of Connor." The blonde spoke, fidgeting with her hands nervously.

"We need to find her before she starts to kill people we actually care about." Aphrodite spoke with urgency, but how could you look for somebody when you knew absolutely nothing about them?

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

"Okay, so we have a problem." Caroline announced, looking to Alaric, Lucas, Lizzie, Charlie and Josie. "The Necromancer brought Kiara back from the dead and he isn't stopping there. I saw Tristan De Martel walking on the school oval this morning." The Forbes explained as her family looked confusedly at her.

"Well, what did you do with him?" Alaric asked as Caroline shrugged awkwardly. "I annoyed him enough until he found peace and completely disappeared." She confessed reluctantly as Lucas couldn't help but to laugh.

"We need to be on full alert because our students loved ones are coming back from the dead and all looking for the school's knife... Any suggestions?" The Salvatore asked, for once not having any of her own.

"I may have a question." A voice spoke up, as the door to the headmasters office opened, and Caroline's breath hitched in her throat as her eyes landed on the familiar figure.

"What am I doing here?" Asked the man standing before them, who they all recognised as Stefan Salvatore. "Stefan." Caroline spoke before her feet moved for themselves and she rushed towards her late husband.

Upon reaching him, she threw her arms around him and tightly hugged the former vampire, as he hugged her back.

"Dad.." Charlie blurted, as he couldn't believe his eyes. Lizzie, Josie and Lucas all looked astonished, as they looked at their stepfather.

"Charlie— oh my god look at how grown up you are." Stefan confessed, as he pulled away from his wife to go and embrace his son. Charlie hugged Stefan back as tears pooled in his eyes.

Lizzie, Lucas and Josie sheepishly approached Stefan, wanting to hug him as well as comfort Charlie, so with that Stefan invited them in for a group hug.