Suddenly Pandit ji said us to give our hand and we did...

He suddenly kept kisher's hand on mine.. I felt her shivering which made chuckle..and he started chanting..
His next word made me look at kisher with embarrassment and everyone laughing at us ..

Pandit-: dulhe raja ko bhut jaldi hai shadi ki ... he seems too desperate.. I hope good arrangement is waiting for dulhe raja .. kyo dulhe ki mata ji ..

Ma-: ji ji pandit ji *laughs*

And the he told us to get up for the fere..

I was so extremely terribly nervous idk what was happening to me ..
As she was repeating her vows my heart was trumping like a wild monkey in my chest then she turn to me as Pandit ji said I would be infront now I somehow controlled my self and went infront repeated the vows ..

Pandit-: well finally dulhe raja apka sabar samapt hua or vivha sampan hua ab jaye or apne mata pita ka ashirwad lije..

I nodded and we went down and took everyone's blessing..

Akshay-: ohh pyare sale shab mai dua karta hu ki ap dudhe nahe pute fale *laughs* *I pinched his waist before plastering a fake smile* yeah yeah leave me now ..aoo..

Veda-: uff you twoo.. dear sister in law I'm so happy ki actually you are my sister in law ... she smiled...

Suddenly my friends pulled me and her ..

Abhi- kishuuuuu *he almost made my eardrum torn* teri shadi hogai *he started crying* mai kitna khush huuuu... *uff typical bestie of hers...*

Dhatri-: haaa or ye kya tune kadu jesa mu banya hua oye dhurvyaaa *now she screaming on my other ears God this crazy couple* or tu to bola karta tha jab teri shadi hogi to tu stage tod dega dance kar kar ke ab kya hua tujhe ab kaha gya tera vo Josh..

Abhi-: haaa*cries* chal *cries* bhaiiiiii enjiyyyyy kareeeee...

Bhai pehale tu ese pretend karna band kar jese teri beti ki vidai horai ho .. plzz..

Abhi- tujhe kya pata kishu meri beti jesi hi hai .. ryt kishu...

She nodded smiling and then dhatri pulled me to dance but I excused myself saying i won't..

Abhi- bhai tujhe nahi karna to side hat mujhe apni bestie ke sath dance karne ..

And look at him he sided me and pulled my wife on stage and started dancing like bruh am I joke to yuhh.. huh..

And the song provoked me .. and before this weirdo starts dancing I ran in between before pulling kisher to my embrace I could see her shocked face ...

And we finally started dancing it feels like our college days are all back .. as the song end she was back in my embrace again and my heart started beating fast she was so close to me ... suddenly they changed the song and the next song made me look at her with a smile...

As the song played all her friends came and pull her from me.. and they started dancing ..

I sware she looked breathtaking.. finally old she was back .. her cute antics make me laugh at her.. idk my mind wants to curse the moment but my actions going against the orders listening to my heart fully .. I let it happen..
It was new for me mine and kashish's marriage was court marriage as no one was agreed with us marrying and now I regret that decision this tradition wedding this feeling it's different and special i miss you kashish.. i miss... you..