𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖊

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚍 𝟾𝟶'𝚜. 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜, 𝙵𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚘𝚜 𝚂𝚛, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚢 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢.

𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚛, 𝙴𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝙺𝚢𝚒𝚕𝚞𝚖 𝚍𝚎 𝙰𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚝𝚢𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙-𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦, 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑢𝑛𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠, 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠. 

ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙-𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑦.

𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝑜𝑏𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑙𝑦, 𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑎 𝑡𝑦𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑟. 

𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎 𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑠.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙖 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙖 𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙨 𝙀𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙝 𝘼𝙣𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙚 𝘼𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙧𝙚, the only granddaughter of the Former Emperor Kyilum de Asteria Coultre and the only daughter of the Emperor Adrastos de Asteria Coultre and a famous dancer Cassia de los Santos.

The Imperial Princess were known for her nicknames 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘢, 𝘙𝘦𝘮, 𝘌𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘓𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘺. The Princess, herself, were known for her ethereal beauty and were often compared her beauty to her mother Cassia who was nicknamed as the Fairy Dancer.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘐𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘌𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘳 𝘈𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘌𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩.

The Princess were a huge fan of Kpop and Ppop and always attending their concert and fan meetings. Eventually, three boy groups caught her attention to stan, Stray Kids, Enhypen and Ateez

The Princess has a lot of commoner best friends, she often scold them not to call her "Your Highness" as a sign that she was humble person. 

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

One day, there was a huge announcement on three well-known entertainment. JYP, HYBE and KQ Entertainments that Stray Kids, Enhypen and Ateez are having fan meeting that was set in the Philippines.

Knowing it, The Princess were informed by her commoner best friends who were a huge fan of Kpop and Ppop. They bought their gifts for their idols, but for the Princess, she decided to gift them something luxurious that wealthy people could ever bought.

Maria Clara decided to gift them the document of her first founding a school, that was named after Stray Kids, Enhypen and Ateez. 

Being the generous person the Princess was, The SKZ University were a public so that every children could attend with no wasting money for their tuition. ENHA University, another school that Maria Clara founded with the same purpose as the SKZ University. ATZ Dance Academy, another public school where children who wants to learn dance enrolled in this academy, it also trains children who aims to become an idol.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

The Princess were only 15 years old who were famous for her ethereal beauty that when everyone laid their eyes upon on her were bewitched by her beauty.

As the only daughter and child of the Emperor, boys and girls would fight just to win her heart. It was in her Imperial Family tradition and decisions on how many men or women they shall marry for the Monarchy.

As for Maria Clara, her father the Emperor Adrastos thinks it would be the best if she marry three men for the Monarchy so that the Imperial blood won't extinct as they need to survive the Imperial blood.

But the standard Maria Clara had for a guy is just the mixture of her parents, a kind but can be scary.

Who will she end up with three men?

What would they react if they really found out that she was a Princess in Disguising as a commoner?