The new girl

Demise was extremely beautiful. And so symmetrical!! Except for those three stripes... Disgusting..

"Ah, so this is our new student. Welcome, Demise!" Dr. Stein says and reaches to pat Demise's head.

Demise snaps her hand up and grabs Dr. Steins wrist before he can touch her hair.

"Please don't touch. I spend a lot of time in the morning to get myself symmetrical. Because," I stare in awe as she raises her other hand and does a small bow in vanity. She raises her eyes slightly and they sparkle.

"Symmetry is everything." She lets go of Dr. Stein's wrist and turns to him.

"So, where should I sit?" She flicks her hands towards all the seats.

Dr. Stein fixes his glasses, surprised by this girl's strength.

"Oh, well just sit between Kid and BlackStar." He motions toward us.

What?? Why me!! Oh no, I think I'm sweating..

"Very well." The girl smiles and snaps her fingers.

"Lee, Patrick. Sit by those two girls over there." She points her finger at Liz and Patty. I swear I see little hearts in their eyes.

"Ehehehehehehehe!!" Patty giggles her bubbly laughter when a boy sits beside her.

"Hahahahaha!!" The short boy which I'm assuming is Patrick giggles back. He doesn't seem to be very smart to me.

Oh no... Here she comes...

The tall girl sits down next to me and smiles at me.

Oh god, she's so pretty...

Her yellow eyes sparkle again and her teeth are completely symmetrical.

"Hello. I'm Demise. You can call me Kid, or since that's your name. You can call me Demise.." She sticks her hand out. I see she's wearing rings on both of her ring fingers.

I nervously stick out my hand and shake hers.

Oh god I'm trembling and sweating! She's going to think I'm an asymmetrical mess!!

"So... Symmetry is everything?" I say. Why would I say that. I mentally facepalm, I'm so awkward!

She offers a wry smile.

"Why of course!! I just wish I didn't have these three stripes..." Tears filled her beautiful eyes.

"But... But.... IM AN ASYMMETRICAL PIECE OF TRASH, WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" She cries so delicately.

I pause. I'm an asymmetrical piece of trash too.

"M-m-me t-t-too!! WAAAAAAHHHHH!!" Tears stream down my face and before I know it were both on the ground rocking back as forth crying out eyes out.

Liz and Lee sweatdrop. They reluctantly come over and comfort us.

Oh gosh.. What is this I'm feeling..

Do I... Like this girl?