Blatant Ignorance

Start from the beginning

Luckily however, it didn't take long for the dean to snap out of her state, eyes returning back to her normal glare as she finally released your head from her magical hold with a sharp twist of her hand. Relief flooded you as the tension in your body was released, allowing you to let out a soft sigh of relief as you let your head fall to the floor, wanting to relax it while you had the chance. " Now...speaking of reminding you of your place, ever... " Her voice sounded out from a bit further away filling you with confusion, short lived however, you thought, once your eyes flickered up to find she'd wandered to the large rack of weapons that sat not more than five or ten feet from you, confusion turning back into fear at the sight. The sight of her hands in her pockets, a cool smirk on her lips as she slowly approaches the large wooden structure, weapons of all sorts at her disposal and you with nowhere to go. You wanted to cry at the thought, the thought of those knives against your skin, the thought of those whips burning and slicing sensitive flesh as they nipped at you harshly, the thought of the ball and chain flails, snapping into your bruised body as spiky points break your skin with ease, slamming into you without abandon.

" I think, we should start with a simple question... " She took a second, hand gently fiddling with a dangling flogger, the leather strips wrapping around her fingers loosely as she did. It was like she was trying to make you upset, trying to frighten you, trying to drive you crazy, and she was succeeding, a grin plastered on her lips as she turned her head to look at you, eyes glinting with excitement. " How's that sound? Hmm darling?, Can you answer a question for me like a good little ever? " The woman asked, voice swirling with feign concern and care, though the most prominent tone being mock curiosity. She was teasing you again, but you couldn't bring yourself to get upset or feel frustrated, instead you found yourself nodding quickly, desperate to find a way to get out of this room without being hurt. This seemed to be the answer she was looking for, sly smile widening at the sight of your desperate nodding before she turned her head back to the weapons rack.

You could feel the tension within you, the way you couldn't breathe right each time she drowned you in silence, too preoccupied with what she was doing to speak momentarily. You could feel that overwhelming emotion building within your body as you watched her hum softly to herself, fingers slowly dragging along the hanging blades and pushing the dangling whips and floggers, making them sway back and forth where they dangled. All you wanted was out, you wanted out of your restraints, you wanted out of this room, wanted to move, to go outside where the cool air might help rid you of this damned warmth that'd overtaken your cheeks and neck. But you couldn't, you were trapped, stuck here in this dark room waiting for your punishment.

You watched nervously as her hand finally hovered over a weapon, a flogger. Your heart began to speed up at the sight, the way her eyes flickered to you before she let out a soft chuckle, shaking her head a bit as her smirked widened and her hand enclosed around the handle. You watched with dread forming in your stomach as she let the leather strips run along her hand, dragging them over her slender fingers and soft flesh as she slowly made her way towards you. It was quite the sight, her lips tugged into a smirk, dark and yet still a bit playful as it danced along her features. Her eyes staring down at the flogger intently, a curious hum leaving her lips as she watched it caress her fingers delicately. Her skin lit up beautifully against the subtle light eliminating from the grimy window behind your restrained form, making her look as if she was glowing in the dim room. You almost, for a moment, forgot you were in a shitty situation as that picture played out before you, almost. But of course she had to remind you where you were, your mind blank and your eyes no longer focused on the woman as she finally spoke.

" Alright, here's the deal, ever. " Her voice rang out suddenly, making you jump a bit when you heard it, smooth words echoing just beside your head. Your eyes flickered to hers subtly, making your heart race faster when you realized she was now looking at you too, blue eyes burning into your own without care, flooded with mischief and sadistic excitement. " You're going to answer my questions promptly and honestly... " she paused and let out a gentle sigh, a smirk still prominent on her lips as she got a bit closer, now only a few inches away from you once again, body lingering beside your form bravely. " Or... I'll have to encourage you to loosen your lips, and you won't like that will you? " She cooed curiously, eyes slit into a playful, excited glare as she stared down at you expectantly, waiting. Those words... the feeling that's been flooding your veins, crawling through your bones, shivering your spine, it flooded your stomach as she spoke, sending an odd heat between your legs. But that took you so off guard, you didn't answer, instead you simply stared at the never like a deer in headlights, confused and red as her gaze grew into one of amusement at the sight of you and the acknowledgement of your silence.