"What are you? A mute?"

(Thought u guys might want to know what Bayla's dress looks like)

As they continued to whisper to each other I started to get slightly annoyed, so I got up off of the swing and started to walk to the house "Hey wait!" Simon yelled and I turned to look at him "Where are you going?" He asked slightly aggravated with my silence, as all I did was point to the door of the house "Can you not speak or something?!" He asked angrily, which was really starting to scare me "I believe that the correct term is Mute" Eric said looking at me curiously "What are you? A mute?" Simon asked bringing me attention back to him. After he said that I instantly shook my head 'no' "Then why won't you talk?" Lily asked me, but I avoided the question by leaving and walking inside to see Mr. Brown talking to Evangeline "Hey sweetie, do you want me to show you to your room?" Evangeline asked me and I nodded. As we entered the room I noticed that I would be sharing it with the rest of the kids, just great, I thought to myself "Well your bags are on your bed, and dinner should be ready soon" she said and started to leave, but before she could I gave her a hug, a thank you hug. seconds later I let go, she smiled then left the room. As soon as she left I ran to the window to see if the kids were still out there, and they were except Mr. Brown was with them, so I quickly went over to my bag and unzipped it and reached inside until I felt something sharp, I grabbed ahold of the small razor and went into the bathroom attached to the bedroom, locked the door then sat on the closed toilet seat, I then rolled up my skirt until it was past my hips and looked at the scars on my thighs. I took the razor in my hand and started to cut my thighs, not deep enough to kill myself, but deep enough to feel more than just a stinging sensation, afterwards I cleaned up any blood from the bathroom, my legs, the blade, then walked out of the bathroom and put my razor away just in the nick of time "Hey dinners ready" Simon said and I nodded.