He nodded, and we started talking about which was better:the forest or the water. It was a pretty heated debate. 

" Neteyam?" I heard a voice behind me and I turned around. The girl that I talked to at the last bonfire was there smiling at me. She looked the same as she did when we talked last time.

She had long curly hair and a round face. Her eyes were blue and she had a wide smile.

We talked about the forest because she said she was curious about what happens behind the reef.

I couldn't remember her name. It started with an A, no it was a S....

"Does your offer for an archery lesson still apply?" She tilted her head.

I looked at her confused, when the hell did I offer a lesson? I shook my head immediately remembering when she suggestively asked if I could teach her how to shoot a bow. I never said yes.

"What lesson?" Riti popped up right next to me. Her head resting on my arm. I almost smiled at the height difference.

The girl's smile faltered, "Netty offered to give me a private lesson to teach me how to shoot a bow."

 I flinched at the nickname. Riti smiled but I knew her smile like the back of my hand. It wasn't a nice smile. In fact it was a vicious smile, a smile that was all teeth.

That smile scared me, and when we were younger it used to haunt my nightmares. I shuddered. I loved her but I was also slightly afraid of her.

"Is that right?" She asked in false sweetness.

"Ma Meuia, let's just leave it." I said under my breath.

She looked at me with a raised brow, "Leave it?"

She laughed sarcastically, it was definitely the wrong thing to say. I just pissed her off more.

"This beautiful girl wants a private lesson from you, Teyam." She clasped my shoulder.

" It would be rude to just let her down. Especially since you offered." Riti's grip went harsh. I winced.

" No my love, I didn't-"

" You did at the last bonfire. I mean I was really disappointed when you didn't come up to me after."

The girl came closer and wrapped her hand in mine, "I missed you."

Oh shit. Riti couldn't really think that I did that, right? No way.

I looked immediately to Riti, shaking my head. Her gaze was incredulous, and full of anger. I was in a lot of trouble.

Riti licked her lips, "yeah that's a bummer."

She was looking at the girl's hands on mine, I tried to yank it back but she wouldn't let go. Her hands didn't feel like Riti's. I didn't like the feel of her hands. Riti's where warm, and they lit a spark everywhere they touched.

These hands were cold...like a dead person's. Which she was about to be if she didn't stop touching me.

In fact, if she didn't stop touching me then we both would be dead. Not even Eywa could save us.

Riti stepped closer and smacked her hand out of mine, my hand getting some of the impact and I winced. 

Before the girl could say anything Riti wrapped her hands around the girls, in a tight grip. Even when she tried to tug them back, Riti didn't budge.

"Neteyam taught me how to shoot a bow and I have to say I'm a lot better than he is."

I had a bad feeling in my stomach from where this was going.