ฺ。· ͟͟͞͞➳ ┆𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸┆ ✿ ׄ ۪

❛ 𝗜 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗔 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗜 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗗 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 ❜

𝑁𝐸𝑊 𝐹𝐿𝐸𝑆𝐻 - 𝐶𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝐽𝑜𝑦𝑠
・゜゜・ ➷ ・゜゜・.

▸ 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐒 entrance where hundreds of other students were going through you couldn't help but think about two certain teen boys. They have been clouding your mind lately which isn't good since you need to stay focused at all times in class.

A smile crept on your face at the thought of them, man you were whipped and yet you hardly know them.

You passed through the security and metal detectors calmly walking towards the less busy side of the hallway.

𝐶𝐿𝐼𝐶𝐾 𝐶𝐿𝐼𝐶𝐾

You heard clicking and clunking sounds repeatedly growing closer from behind you and you turned to see Freddy with a smile on his face as he made his way towards you, his darken curls bouncing under his blue striped familiar hat as he limped quickly which surprised you.

Freddy stopped in front of you catching his breath as you hunched over a bit, you were saddened at this but your face still had a slight smile.

"Wow! You walk pretty damn fast" Freddy perked upon saying this causing you to let out a chuckle butterflies automatically took flight in his stomach at the sound

"Sorry I hate being in big crowds" you said, your gaze lifting to the nearly crowded hallway. They nodded in understanding.

"Me and Billy saw you walking and decided to meet you" Freddy let out a half hearted laugh as you did before you stopped and looked at Freddy with confusion.

"Where is Billy, by the way?" Your curiosity got the best of you and as he was about to answer a soft voice rang out followed by fast steps.

"Jesus Freddy I told you to wait" Billy suddenly appeared by your side, his red jacket jolting as he came to a fast stop.

Freddy waved his hand up in a soothing manner "you walk too slow" you smiled at what he said looking at billy.

Billy just rolled his eyes and glared back at Freddy before glancing back at you with a soft expression, his green eyes practically sparkling.

"So where's your class?" Billy asked, looking at you expectedly his eyes looking deep into yours. You smiled at that but they didn't seem to notice.

"Just English with Ms Elliot" you pointed down the hall to a specific classroom.

Freddy grew a smile on his face, "good luck I heard she's giving out killer essays," he spoke shifting weight off of his crutch mentally kicking himself with how awkward and boring that sounded.