12. Victory for me I hope

Start from the beginning

Shoto shot and iceberg at me covered in spikes. "Hey you can't leave something this sharp lying around. Someone could seriously hurt themselves!" I slashed upwards, disengaging the spikes so they were airborne. I jumped up to meet them and sent a powerful kick towards them. The spiked ice planted themselves through the air just barely missing shoto.

I ran up the iceberg and jumped off onto a spike in the ceiling. Jumping left and right from one ceiling spike to another they all began to jitter before crashing to the ground all around the room.

Shoto dodged left but was in the direct path of one of his own spikes. He made an Ice slide and the momentum shot the spike towards me. I did a flip over the curve of it before slashing another spike and kicking it at Shoto. This time it was close enough to ruffle his hair.

I smirked in victory but shoto stopped my victory dance.

"First blood Looses, winner gets the limited edition All Might Action figure that I know you got for Midoriya." He said stoically.

"But But. How do you even know I bought it?!?" Shoto winked and my whole face paled. "Nooo you didn't! You did!"

Shoto shot ice after ice at me and I was playing dodgeball with giant spikes of ice.

I need to get closer. I took a breath in and out and then I attacked. I danced and spun and flipped through the ice. Slashing cutting and decimating every spike that go too close until I was a foot away from shoto.

His ice brigade stopped and I sheathed my sword.

"Hand to hand? We wanna give them a show." I said cheekily.

Shoto nodded and he struck first. I leaned left and kicked his leg. He retaliated by trying to slam his knee into my head. I used his propped knee to push up and do a flip, kicking him in the chin.

He rubbed his jaw before lunging for me. He aimed his elbow at my head. I blocked it with my own arm and twisted his arm till I was holding it behind his back. He flexed his fingers and ice crawled up my hand. I slammed my wrist guard against it. I then pulled his arm further back so he was falling and grappled him to the ground. I landed on his chest holding a senbon to his throat.

I nicked his cheek before jumping up and cheering. "I win! I win! I win!"

Shoto got up and helped me re-tie my shoes before lifting me up to sit on his shoulders. He held his hands up and I tied them together with the capture tape.

"The hero Team Wins and all villains have been defeated! Young Todoroki and nix please come join us before we begin our discussions."

"Who was the mvp of this battle?" All might asked when we re entered the viewing room.

"Nix was. She easily took out all the villains in a timely manner." Momo said.

Ojiro raised his hand and then spoke too. "She gave me advice during our fight. She told me I need to use my tail better by following up a kick with it."

Frogger spoke next. "She gave me advice too she told me to take up a dance class, ribbit."

All might looked surprised before regaining his smile. "It seems young nix really was mvp."

I blushed and put my head on top of shotos. I felt eyes on me and when I turned, the pup was glaring at me while Izu was staring at me in awe.

"For your First Training exercise, everyone did. wonderful. Okay everyone change back and return to the classroom."

Shoto walked me to the Girls locker room and I quickly changed back to my uniform. I waited outside the boys locker room for him.

We walked back to the classroom and I ran over to my backpack to grab my medical kit I take everywhere. I raced back to shoto before putting a bandaid on the cut I made.

After school I waited for Shinso and when he came out of his class I dragged him off to an area Aizawa said I could use to train while I wait for him.

For two hours I relentlessly taught Shinso proper forms and fighting maneuvers.

"How are you even this out of shape! We trained most of the summer!?!" I said while sitting on his back as he did pushups. "Seriously shi-kun. This is so Easy."

Shinso threw me off his back. "If it's so easy you do it!"

"I will!" I jumped into a up position for a push-up. "Sit on my back!"

"I can't sit on your back! Your so fucking tiny I'm gonna crush you!" He yelled back.

Shinso put his foot on my back but didn't do much else. And then an Upper class man came over.

"Hey hey hey. Stop bullying this middle schooler. And get your foot off her back your gonna hurt her!" The upperclassman shouted while trying to push Shinso away from me.

I jumped up to his defense. "First off! I am not a god Damm middle schooler! Second of all! He won't hurt me! He's my little brother. Third of all! I'm trying to prove a point!" I said so angry that my eyes were slitting and my claws were shifting.

"Shhhh I'm fine. I'm fine. Look at me." Shinso directed my head to look at him and my eyes watered.

"He was mean to you!"

"And. You've throughly scarred him for life." Shinso pointed my head to face the shaking upperclassman who turned and ran when our eyes met.

I turned back to shinso and hugged his waist before nuzzling my head into his stomach. "I just really wanna get you in the hero course. If anyone is hero material. It's you."