pumpkin patch

While grace and Danni were doing everything they can to try and find zayday.chanel was more worried about her pumpkin patch fundraiser as a miniature structure of the pumpkin patch that she wanted is shown with orange pumpkins white pumpkins as a hand is seen putting little figures of each Chanel in different spots of the structure of the pumpkin patch she wanted.

"I am so excited I cannot wait to meet Cliff woo"Hester's voice is heard as they are seen walking down the elegant large stair causing.

"Who's cliff woe"Chanel #5 asked haven't never heard of the man.

"A party planner he did Chanel 16th"chanel#3 explains as the are shown walking down the stairs following chanel who ounce again was wearing another fashion designer dress.

"The theme was let them eat cake. So my dad bought me this foreclosed MCmansion, down the street and like 500 of my closest friends came dressed in 18th century attire, and oh the pool is filled with caviar slurry."while a few more preparations were done to the miniature sized model of the pumpkin patch."then at midnight, we burnt the house down. The firefighters were strippers, and they put out the fire with champagne."chanel explained about her 16th as they walk into the main foyer of the kappa house as a businessman and a suit is seen standing by the miniature structure of the pumpkin patch that Chanel has wanted."Chanel's this is Cliff Woo"she introduced them to the unknown man as they walk up to him.

"So walk me through this honey"she told the man who was in charge of making her pumpkin patch fundraiser.

"Well as you can see every pumpkin in the past is artisanal."as a close up is shown of the miniature orange and white pumpkins."ooh,good.i love the warty white ones.they look like chanel #5 when she ones out of concealer"as chanel number five gives her a side glance as she felt offended on the inside but didn't show it as they all stand back up.

"Did we move past the ice sculptures of demonic peeing cherubs-and yes they will be paying vodka and Red Bull"he in forms chanel as the miniature demonic cherubs of ice are shown.

"Love!"chanel says with a smile as she clapped her hands with giddiness.

"And that brings us right to the corn maze"he goes to say that when the smile fell from her face as she holds her hand out cutting him off"I'm sorry corn maz"to see if she heard him right.

"I'm sorry. I know it's just that doing a exact replica of the maze from The shining would have taken us way over budget on manpower alone."he explains.

"I told you money was no object I'm gross rich, cliff. So get me, with great haste, my exact replica of the maze from The shining with knee deep snow drifts"she tells him firmly with a glare.

"I'll see what I can do"he assures her before walking away to do what she asked.

Chanel huffs before taking a deep breath "okay music go"she turns towards Hester first.

"Contacted Adam Levine and maroon 5 is in"she informed with a smile.

"Great,go."she then turns to number 3

"Okay the good news is I talked to fergie's agent, and she's in. The bad news and this is totally on me but I Google fergie's agents and ended up talking to this British guy before I realize his client was actually Sarah Ferguson, duchess of York. So my bad both fergies are coming" she explained to chanel with hand jesters.

"So stupid,but go"she then turns to number 5 who looked nervous.

"Okay so I wasn't able to get led Zeppelin."

"What"she asked with a glare

"Apparently, one of them died."

"Damn it number five do you have any idea what's at stake here if this black hairy tongue pumpkin patch maze concert isn't the biggest thing ever on this campus, I will lose the camper house presidency, and Chad radwell will dump me?"she said with aggravation and frustration least in her voice as she glares that number five.