𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Start from the beginning

"keep my brother in shape, will you?" (e/c) eyes stared at the book in front of her, ran giving her a smile as he coaxed her to take it.

"rin's lucky to have a partner as brave as you." he commented, looking over to his brother who was busy grumbling at his spot on the couch.

"thank you!" the oldest haitani brother waved her off, giving her another smile as he began making his way out of the living room.

"no worries. i'll be going out for a while, try not to kill each other while i'm gone, alright?"

this made rindou look at him with brows furrowed in confusion. ran never said anything to him about going out- was it a last-second decision?

"where you off to?"

"'s a secret."

and with that, both teenagers watched as haitani ran left the two of them alone, disappearing from the hallway and hearing the front door close behind him.

well... that was something.

"now, sit your ass down so that i can do this voodoo shit on you." not going to lie... rindou completely forgot that he still has a companion in the house with him- making him spout multiple curses in his mind.

purple eyes met with (e/c) one's as y/n sat down in front of him, going through the pages of the book that was thankfully given to her before finding the right one that she needed.

does he trust her on this one? nope, not at all.

does he care? no, not really.

though, as much as he wanted to kick her ass out of his apartment and just relax the entire day and watch his favorite drama shows- he knows that he needed her in order to pass that fucking class.

and it's not like she'll leave without a fight- he now knows how violent she can get since he has experienced it first hand.

so, letting out a very reluctant and tired sigh, he said nothing as he waited for her to start her little 'voodoo shit'.

it took a while before y/n said something, closing the book in excitement as she focused on the male in front of her.

"okay, so- i want you to close your eyes and imagine a door in front of you."

"does it need to be wooden or-"

"just close your fucking eyes and do as i say, haitani."

he isn't going to lie, that shook something deep inside of him with fear.

rolling his eyes one last time in her direction, he followed along her instructions and closed his eyes, letting his mind settle for a bit before imagining a random door.

y/n sat quietly in front of him, waiting for the right time before she gives the next instructions.

"then, when you're ready, open that door. you should see a bright light when you do so."

rindou did as she said, imagining himself in front of that door and twisted the seemingly rusty doorknob- it disgusts him to an extent, but at least it's just imaginary.

a bright light welcomed him, and images and little clips started playing around him like a movie.

okay, he's impressed.

"tell me what you see."

it took maybe a minute or two before rindou got the gist of his past, trying to look around the imaginary room to find any more shit that he thinks is necessary.

let's just hope that these kids won't fail their damned subject.

"well, there's me and my brother- we look about around... twenty? thirty?"