𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

"just keep your feet on the deck and i'll push you- don't fucking move goddamnit!"

haitani ran let out a frustrated groan, hands on his sides as he watched the (h/c) haired girl fall off his skateboard for the nth time tonight.

for tonight's little bucket list completing, he chose the easiest option there is- and that was 'riding on a skateboard.' the male thought that it would be easy for the both of them since he would just pull her around while all she does is stand there and do nothing.

sounds easy right?

well, ran forgot that he was actually dealing with l/n y/n, a girl who 'accidentally' set someone's car on fire while waiting for him to return from his little trip to the store. it's safe to say that they were temporarily banned from ever showing themselves at another family mart because of this.

"the list said to 'ride' a skateboard, not stand on it and get pulled around!" she said, getting up from the rough pavement and dusting off her pants that were being continuously scratched due to her sheer stupidity and hard-headedness.

"i don't have enough patience to teach you how to ride it yourself- now can you just get on the board so that we can get this over with?"

purple eyes looked into the pout that etched itself on her features, eyes looking down dejectedly as he let out a sigh. being cute has its perks- and ran wasn't exempted from being immune to her puppy eyes even though he was well aware that she wasn't doing it on purpose.

"but i wanted to ride it myself-?"

the (h/c) haired girl felt a soft hand on top of her head, letting out a hum as she peered up and saw him looking down at her with a look that could only be described as something in between annoyed and understanding.

"we can try again after we cross that damned number out of your list alright? for now, i'll be the one pulling you with me- it's easier to learn it that way."

the older of the haitani brothers was lying of course, mind screaming at him to do something to get rid of that pout of hers, or else his heart swore that it will burst if he doesn't avert his attention to something else.

it was nothing but an innocent lie- wanting nothing else than to get this done with so that the two can already end for the night.

"what if you pull on me and i fall to the ground and lose a tooth huh?" ran didn't know whether or not this girl in front of him was joking or not.

l/n y/n, a girl who wasn't afraid to get chased by rabid dogs or to set a cop car on fire- was scared of falling off of a fucking skateboard and losing her teeth. the dual hair colored male gave up on trying to figure her out, she was like a damned puzzle to him for heaven's sake!

"you're not gonna lose a tooth- now get on that damned board before i tape you to it." y/n didn't need to be told twice, setting the board up with her arms outstretched to keep her balance in place.

maybe trying to put both of her feet in without support was a bad idea- seeing as she didn't even need to lift her other foot up when the board jerked forward, falling backward with her eyes closed to prepare for impact.

(e/c) eyes opened themselves in confusion when she didn't feel the harsh ground beneath her, instead meeting with violet eyes with his brows furrowed as his arms looped themselves on her waist to keep her from falling.

now in situations like these, she would've gotten back up and apologized to whoever caught her- but the (h/c) haired girl was feeling a bit mischievous on this particular night and decided to blurt out the first thought that came to mind.