Introduction

By the way this story is NOT connected to any of my other stories (even though i only have 1 so far) but i will still be using the same names for the characters.Some of the names are from the actual show and some are from my previous story.

This is based off the television show "Wildflower" but the thing is i put my own twist to it because i wanna live in my Alternate Universe :D.This is fanmade and NONE of this is real so if anything upsets you im sorry :(

                                                                                  -Characters-

Ivy Aguas (Main Character)-She owns Aguas Realties (The Biggest Realty company in the Philippines and top #5 worldwide) her parents are Dominique Aguas and Prianka Aguas.She's very concentrated in her work and NEVER missed a day.

Arnaldo Ardiente Torillo (Main Character)-Arnaldo is a political man  he mostly got it from his Grandfather Julio Ardiente.He wants to make his grandfather proud so he does the best he can to impress him.His family,the Ardiente family owns Poblacion Ardiente and they are the most powerful political family in the Philippines.

Dominique Aguas and Prianka Aguas-They are Ivy's parents and they own Aguas tech. Aguas tech is the top #3 best tech company worldwide.They have a LOT of connections business and political wise.

Nay Carlotta/Manang-She is Ivy's yaya and second mom since birth.She is very important to Ivy

Emilia Torillo and Raul Torillo-They are Arnaldo's parents. They're not as political as their son, but they used to be. Emilia is currently the Governor of Poblacion Ardiente and Raul has no position but he does own a bar but its not very popular.

Julio Ardiente-He is Arnaldo's grandfather and he is very political.Arnaldo is his favorite grandson and only grandson.He is currently a congressman.

-Facts-

This is a taglish story which means its both tagalog and english.It may contain 18+ parts but i'll try to keep it innocent :> and yes there will be swear words (probably) and there's at least 800-1000 words for each chapter.Guarantee there will be spelling mistakes so please ignore them ty <33

Thats it for the introduction enjoy reading!