-★☆ There is one recording, everyone, please come and listen (Link) ☆★

'... number 1.'

Since there is a '2' attached to the video title, it seems that there is up to number 1.

I clicked on the link in the comment.

A low-resolution camera was holding Choi Won-gil, who was sitting on the stairs outside the broadcasting station and muttering to himself.

'I pulled it as it is.'

It was evident that it was taken with a smartphone and zoomed in.

Choi Won-gil was muttering something to himself, but he seemed to be mentally pushed to the limit and didn't even know what he was saying.

the problem is... The point is that the content was sniping by netizens.

[Originally, all bastards who write comments write without thinking... ... They don't even know what they wrote, and they quickly forget it... ... .]

In fact, it was not something Choi Won-gil couldn't say.

I was bullied like that on the internet, so I might say things like that when I'm consulting or making a promise to myself.

In fact, it can be sympathetic.

However, it was just right for the people who cursed Choi Won-gil during <Azusa> to see his stomach churn.

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Shin Seung-ri is teary-eyed

-I was cursed at because my personality exploded, but I see you are blaming others.

-Yes, there are cases like that, but not you.

Here, too, criticism and sarcasm in the comments were unstoppable.

It must be because of the justification given by the well-edited recording of the conversation he had with me.

"... ... ."

My head is pounding.

First of all, I know you didn't mean to shoot me.

'I'm trying to catch Choi Won-gil.'

It was clear when I saw that the recording was carefully edited and uploaded.

Maybe the guy I saw under the stairs at the broadcasting station was this bastard.

Seeing that he didn't upload it at that time and stayed until Choi Won-gil's group debut article appeared, he was determined.

'And they used me here.'

The fact that this bastard used Bakmundae as firewood to raise a plate was about to go wrong.

Did you see the comments that sympathize with me and support me?

It was easy to misunderstand that it was a good thing because public opinion was favorable, but it is absolutely not.

This is because it means that the image of an unfortunate family history that was barely buried in the background narrative has risen out of the water again.

These are the articles that were posted on social media right away.

-For someone who lost their parents in an accident and even dropped out due to school violence, writing the word "I hope you continue to do well" is a problem with empathic intelligence.

-Park Moon-dae Thinking about what it was like back then, I think I'm going to cry Choi Won-gil It's really crazy

It wasn't even a Testa fan account.