Editing

Hi, everyone! It's been a while. I know I have left this story hanging for too long, but I finally have concrete plans for it. Starting this week, I will start editing all chapters that have been published so far in both books. I know that's not an update and I'm really sorry (we'll get there, I promise), but I don't think I can move on with this story without first fixing what I've already published. This has been a very long road for me — I started writing this story when I was around 13 or 14 years old, and now I'm about to turn 22. As I'm sure you can guess, my writing (and my English) has improved a lot since.

I will be editing the story, starting with the first book in the series, chapter by chapter. I will also probably change the titles and covers of both books. I'm not sure if you'll get a notification when I publish the edited chapters but whether you do nor not, feel free to check in on a regular basis and read the new version! While I'm not going to make any drastic changes to the characters or the storyline, I think reading the edited story will help you get a grasp of my improved writing style — and it may also provide a refresher that I'm sure we all need after all these years.

As always, thank you so much for sticking with me. I hope you continue to read and enjoy my work, and I will be seeing you all soon!