Chapter XIII. Being A Lannister

Börja om från början

Sansa says "Right"

I hug him "We win" Jaime and I laugh kissing.

Sansa clears her throat.

Tyrion says "I hate this game"

Jaime says "Because you lost"

Sansa says "We were so close"

I smirk "But we win"

Tyrion says "You want a joke" We nod "Why won't shrimps share their treasures?" We share looks "because they are shellfish"

I put my hand on my mouth and share a look with Sansa as she did the same.

Jaime hide his laughter "That's a bad joke"

I say "ve__ry"

Sansa burst out laughing and we laugh at her. Sansa laughs "Sorry but I never had fun like today since I came"

I laugh and put my hand on my stomach "Oh gods"

Jaime and Tyrion share a look and smile at us.

》》》》《《《《

It's nighttime, We are still in the garden under the moonlight drinking wine. I am in Jaime's arms while Sansa and Tyrion sitting at the table talking alone. I smile "You think they could love each other"

"We are in love, why not about them?" Jaime hugs me tightly "I forgot to tell you something today"

"What is that?"

Jaime says "I love you, Anna, whatever the future brings, you are my light"

I smile and turn kissing him "I love you too"

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

In Driftmark, In the dragon pit. Larissa and Maester Myros standing with Kenna and Baelor. Baelor tries to calm his babe son while Larissa tries not to laugh as he looks so lost.

Now the Dragonkeepers the seventy-seven men are trained and tasked with guarding dragons day and night wherever they might lair. Larissa says "Give me" She takes the babe "Come, you are such a nice boy" The babe calms down between her arms.

Bash groans "How? I have been trying for hours"

"Mother natural, Bash" Eragon Larissa's dragon approaches and sits next to where she stands.

"Kenna is sleeping now, he woke her all night and I couldn't take care of him"

"Hey, you are a new father, Do not get hard on yourself" She looks at the babe "See lord Sebastián you make your parents tired"

Bash smiles at her "I appreciate what are you doing to us, Larissa"

Larissa smiles "We are family, Bash, And your father stabbed you in the back and I appreciate that too but we need to move"

Bash sighs "I have a plan"

"I am in" She gives him the babe "Here, he is sleeping"

Bash smiles at his son "Look at you calm like an angel"

The dragonkeeper takes out the four dragons and Larissa waves to Eragon as he walks toward the other dragons. Myros to the Dragonkeepers "We need to learn them"

Kenna hurries inside with Daella "I am sorry love"

Bash kisses her cheek "He is asleep"

Daella asks "What do we miss?"