Pt. 2: booty

Jimin uses the half bathroom in your bedroom since you were having a full on concert in the full bathroom.

Singing your heart out to BigBang Bangbangbang and doing the dance in the shower.

You walk into your bed and lock the door, you take off your towel and find clothes to wear but you're still dancing.

You're trying on new clothes that just came in the mail today. You'd usually do this in the living room but since Jimin is here now, you can't be walking around naked and changing in the living room anymore.

Jimin quietly cracks the door open, he sees you, and quietly goes back into the bathroom, turning off the light to hide and wait till you leave the bed.

"Cuuute!" You say to yourself in the mirror, trying on the lingerie.

You would have taken selfies if Hobi wasn't so strict on you posting yourself and dressing up to go out.

You try on another one, "cuuuuute!" You sing, grinning and checking out your ass. He couldn't help but to look through the crack and see you shaking your booty at yourself because of the cute cat tail and ears you had on.

He chuckles quietly, hating himself for even looking at his best friend's girlfriend. He didn't know what to do, he was quietly freaking the hell out. Hoping you don't know he's there or if you find out he's there, hoping you don't flip and tattle on him for being a spying pervert. His anxiety was shooting through the roof, taking another glance at you to see if you're gone since you went quiet.

You were putting on clothes finally. All he saw was your bare back.

You crawl into bed and get on your phone. He sighs, knowing he has no way out. He closes the door, flushing the toilet, and finally comes out which has you scared by the flush. "Oh- hey.." he awkwardly ruffles his hair, "yeah I had to use the bathroom really bad- but you were in there so I came in here... I hope you don't mind..." he looks at what's on your bed, a butt plug and lingerie everywhere.

You quickly put a pillow over all of it, "y-yeah! It's fine- I'm so sorry- you didn't see anything right??" You hurtfully, embarrassingly look at him.

"Nothing," he chuckles, walking away toward the door, unlocking it to leave.

You scream into your pillow when he leaves which has him laughing behind your closed door.

You finally come out of your bed at 3, wondering what you should cook today but he was cooking something on the stove. "Oh, what are you making?" You ask, opening the fridge to grab yourself strawberries.

"Just... something my mom use to make for us as kids.."

"That means I don't have to cook for him today right?" You wash the strawberries, putting a few into a bowl.

"Yea, I'm making enough for everyone.."

You put the strawberries back and walk to the island counter to eat the strawberries from the bowl, "I'm sorry again– I know it's so awkward to talk about but I just don't want you to say anything to Hoseok, he's gonna blame everything on me..."

"What?" Jimin looks at you for a second, "why?"

"Obviously it was my fault..." you chew the strawberry down.

"What? He wouldn't kick my ass, instead he'd kick yours?"

You nod.

"He's stupid- he should kick both of our asses. I won't tell him if you don't want me to. I don't want any problems..."

You nod, "me too.."

"We're cool though right?" He smiles at you, trying not to picture your naked body but he couldn't help it, he just continues stirring the pot of beef stew.