"I said stop that!" Cheong-san screams as he climbs onto the truck and rushes to push Dae-su and Joon-yeong away from hitting the zombie who he once knew as his mom.

Cheong-san pushes Dae-su to the ground and starts punching him in the face aggressively.

"You asshole!!" he yells as he continues to punch Dae-su.

Wu-jin comes over and helps Joon-yeong hit the zombie as she starts to stand up again.

Cheong-san finally gets away from Dae-su.

"Stop it!" He yells running over to the two boys but Su-hyeok rushes over to hold him back.

"Get off me!" He screams, "Get the fuck off me!"

You run over and help Su-hyeok hold Cheong-san back with silent tears rolling down your cheeks.

"Mom!" He yells as he starts to sob.

Wu-jin and Joon-yeong freeze in place realising what Cheong-san just said.

Cheong-san falls to the floor slowly as sobs escape his mouth leaving you and Su-hyeok standing there whilst you exchange saddened looks.

"Hurry" Nam-ra says as she spots zombies coming your way.

"Run!" Su-hyeok informs to the group

"Hey, let's go!" Wu-jin yells

Everyone starts to run off leaving you, Nam-ra and Su-hyeok behind with Cheong-san trying to get him to leave.

"Let's go, cheong-san." You say desperately helping him stand up as Su-hyeok assists. 

"Pull yourself together man!" Su-hyeok says

"Cheong-san please. Come with us." You plead

"Let's go." Su-hyeok follows along after

You hug onto Cheong-san's arm as you pull him along to follow the others and whilst Su-hyeok runs alongside Nam-ra.

Cheong-san looks over his shoulder.

"Mom!!" He cries out.

You all eventually catch up to the group and you all run towards the auditorium.

You all go through the doors of the dark auditorium and stand there catching your breaths. Wu-jin and Hyo-ryeong follow shortly after with four other people you've never seen before, besides Wu-jins sister.

Nam-ra stops suddenly and stares into what you all thought was an empty room.

"What's wrong, Nam-ra?" You ask from behind.

"Run." She replies.

A lightning strike lights up the room and reveals all the zombies in sports uniforms.

"Run!" Su-hyeok yells.

Wu-jin's sister, Ha-ri, runs over to the door to where the sports equipment is stored and opens it.