Chapter 754: Oh, it was something like this. It's fun. (4)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

'But Choi Han is the problem.'

He was sure that Choi Han would be aiming for any openings.

The White Star started thinking.

'The best choice might be to take Cale Henituse as a hostage and turn this situation around.'

He made up his mind to go along with that plan.

'Yes, if I do t-'

But he could not continue that thought.

"Heh."

Cale raised the hand that was not holding the White Star's collar.

In this instant when the White Star was dizzy...

It was true that Cale didn't have much strength. His insides were churning and he was a bit dizzy.

However...

"Hey."

Cale smiled while bleeding.

"The rock isn't broken yet."

The hand that was not holding the collar... The hand holding the small rock sliced through the air again.

"Ugh!"

That hand smashed down on the White Star's head again before starting to hit him all over again.

– Yes, Cale! Hit the head once more before he snaps out of it! Y, yes! If you keep h, hitting him like that... it should work, right?

Cale could not hear the Super Rock's voice.

Choi Han blankly watched the rock that was beating the staggering White Star all over.

Plop.

The red rocks that had filled the sky fell to the ground.

The power of boulder...

All of it was focused in that single rock in Cale's hand.

The gates opened at that moment.

Screeeeeech- boom!

The Royal Knights Brigade, the Mage Brigade, and soldiers quickly entered in formation through the open gate.

Alberu Crossman, who had been standing on top of the wall above the gate, confirmed this before turning to look at Cale, whom he expected to be having a difficult time fighting the White Star, with a much brighter look on his face.

"......?"

He then rubbed his eyes with his hand.

"...Hmm?"

He could see Cale Henituse coughing up blood while beating up the White Star.

"...A rock?"

Cale Henituse was holding a small rock that was just a little bigger than a pebble. The White Star was taking a beating.

"...T, that- crazy bastard......"

He was unbelievably beating the White Star all over with a rock. He focused a little more because he didn't think Cale Henituse had such speed to him and saw that Cale was using his whirlwind to increase his speed.

"Ho."

'That crazy bastard.'

Alberu Crossman's eyes clouded over and he could not hide his shock at this unbelievable situation.

'It's shrinking!'

The white thunderbolts that had been attacking the building with the sacrifices... The thunderbolts that had been viciously shooting down without stop were shrinking. It must have gotten weaker because the White Star could not pay any attention to it as he was being attacked.

Trash of The Count's Familyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें