Indulge Me for Life

18+, smut, some dom/sub moments, p in v sex, unprotected, oral m and f receiving, fingering f receiving

Ever since your night with Mace, things have been different between the two of you. Well, different for you, at least. Every time you see Mace, he acts exactly as he did before. He doesn't make any sort of indication or acknowledgement of anything happening between the two of you, and you can't help but be irritated by it. Especially because you can no longer meet his gaze without your face heating in embarrassment.

Your former master, Agen Kalor, has tried to assure you that Mace's attitude is nothing to worry about, and that he's sure your night together meant more than he's been letting on. You, however, don't quite believe him, and because of this, you've done your best to avoid Mace, especially if you're at risk of being alone with him.

"Ah, there she is!" a voice calls from down the hall. You roll your eyes with a smile before turning and facing your former master, and to your dismay, Mace.

"Master Kalor, Master Windu," you say, a bit of tension slipping out with the second name, "to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"We have a mission for you," Agen explains, "Senators Amidala and Clovis are traveling to Oba Diah to propose separate trade agreements, one for each of their systems. You are to escort and protect them alongside Master Windu."

"Isn't Oba Diah in a neutral system, though?" you ask, and both of the masters nod. "Then how come the Jedi are escorting them?"

"Senator Clovis has had his own...difficulties with the Pykes," Mace explains, "he requested specifically to have Jedi escorts."

"Ah, I see. How come I have been assigned to this mission?" you ask, "Isn't there something more important for me to do? I'm hardly the bodyguard type."

"I requested you specifically myself," Mace says, "and on the contrary, I believe you'll be a perfect bodyguard."

"Oh, how flattering," you say a bit flatly, "when are we leaving?"

"Well, Senator Amidala is meeting with the Pykes at 1600 tomorrow, and Senator Clovis is meeting them after her at 1900. They are heading over tonight to get settled in. I expect us to be leaving in an hour to arrive at a decent time."

"Alright, thank you. I'll go get my things ready. Master Kalor," you say, "would you accompany me?"

"Of course, Knight Jinn," he says, and you both nod to Mace before turning and walking away.

"He sure as hells took his time telling me when we're leaving," you say once you round a corner.

"He was just briefly explaining the schedule you will be following," Agen replies.

"Or, he was trying to get on my nerves and keep me waiting," you retort, earning a sigh from Agen followed by him gently placing his hand on your shoulder to stop you.

"I have told you many times before, my former Padawan," he says, "Mace has no ill feelings toward you. You told me yourself that he informed you that night changed something inside him, and it is my belief that he is only doing what he must to ensure his actions continue to uphold what he follows, the Jedi Code."

"And it is my belief," you start, "that he can shove the stupid Jedi Code up his-"

"Y/n," Agen says firmly, giving you a stern look, "you must watch your words. I understand that you are hurt and confused, but insulting the way one follows their life is not ever appropriate. Everyone has different beliefs, different thoughts, different opinions, and different viewpoints, and you must respect those, even if you disagree."