28

"you. I see you."
Neteyam grabbed my hand, kissing the top of it as his eyes glossed over with tears.
"BEEEEP BEEEP BEEEP." I heard the alarms of the ships and looked around again.
"Move at once!" Ronal shoved her way through as she examined my wound.
"Frawzo. Mawey Terina." Everything is fine, Be calm Terina.
I didn't speak as she prodded at my wound, i felt something dig into my shoulder and i let out an ear-piercing scream as i clutched Neytiri's for comfort.
"I can remove the bullet." Ronal explained as i fluttered my eyes shut.
"It hurts." I told Jake.
"Do it." He told Ronal before placing his hand in my mouth. I felt Ronal dig into my shoulder again and I bit down on his hand, screaming in pain.
"It will be okay." He told me, even though his face grimaced as I shredded his hand in my teeth.
Another dig.
Another scream.
Ronal held up a bullet and looked at Jake.
"You. You bought this upon us." She hissed.
"Then it's me who has to finish it." He told her, getting up slowly as Ronal covered my wound after applying some paste that stung.
"No. No Jake." I tried to tell him but he shook his head.
"You need to rest." He warned.
"I'm a warrior like you, I'm supposed to fight." I explained.
"Not when you've just had a bullet in you." Jake hissed.
"Stay with me." Neteyam squeezed my hand and I looked at him, before looking at Jake.
"Let's fall back." I told him.
"Terina!" Ronal hissed.
"Fall back until I'm ready to fight next to you." I stared at Jake.
"They took everything from me."
"My parents, Sezila- Let me fight with you." I pleaded.
"I cannot let you do that. You almost got yourself killed, again." He shook his head.
"Fall back." I croaked.
His lips connected with my forehead and I knew he wasn't going to listen to me.
"Jake-" I started.
"Take her back Neteyam."
"No! Jake! You cannot do this to me! You cannot!" I began to cry.
"He has killed my entire family! All I have known before you. He has killed!" I told him.
"I'm going to put a stop to it." He assured me.
"JAKE! NO!" I screamed as him and spider both jumped off the rock, I screamed with anger as I tried to stand up, Neteyam and Lo'ak pulling me back as they began to get further and further away.
"Take her back, keep her calm." Neytiri ordered and Aonung called for his ilu, Ronal and Neytiri both taking off on her Ikran.
I thrashed around as I screamed for him to come back.
"You're going to hurt yourself." Lo'ak grabbed my face and looked into my eyes.
"Please calm down."
"KAWKRR!" NEVER!
"Neteyam!" Aonung called, both Lo'ak and Neteyam hoisted me up in the air as they put me on the back of Aonung's ilu. I felt Neteyam behind me, his hand on my stomach as Lo'ak swam next to us, holding on to my leg.
I wailed as I looked up at the sky.
"LET ME FIGHT!" I screamed, trying to dive off of the ilu, but I was restrained and I couldn't get anywhere.
I let out a scream as I tried to push the brothers away with all my force.
"Stop. Stop." Neteyam's hand snaked harder around my stomach and I hissed in pain.
All of a sudden, Tuk was in a net, screaming as an Ikran took her in the sky.
"TUK!" I screamed with all my power and dived into the water, my skimwing shooting past me and I felt immense pain on my shoulder, but it didn't matter.
Tuk did.
"YAH!" My skimwing flew into the air and I launched myself onto her net. Blood trickling down my shoulder as I drew out my knife, cutting the net.
"TERINA!" She cried.
"Be strong. I'm here."